TSA (Transportation Security Administration) Master Transportation Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Master Transportation Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration) (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

Computerized testing, resume review, in person assessment, followed by a drug test and background check. If hired, 2 weeks of classroom training and then several weeks of on the job training.
Promotional interviews are behavior based.

Interview Questions

• The promotional interviews can be very stressful. All questions are "Tell me about a time..." type questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TSA (Transportation Security Administration)

Master Transportation Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration) in August 2011.

Interview

Behavior based questions, be familiar with everything you list in your resume and give detailed examples. Take time to think, don't be nervous about the panel taking notes, and make sure to answer all parts of the questions thoroughly. The panel typically asks about 5 or 6 questions and each person has an opportunity to ask a follow-up question if needed. Stay calm and answer all parts of the question.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when... what was the outcome and what if anything would you do differently?   Answer Question