TSI Incorporated Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TSI Incorporated Applications Engineer Interview Questions

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSI Incorporated.

Interview

The web site for careers is pretty good, and you can register there for future updates. If applied, you first talk to Human Resources of course, then a call with your potential supervisor or peers, and then follows an invitation or two with rounds of different people across functionalities, lab tours, etc.

Interview Questions

• Walk through the resume. Prove what have you achieved, e.g. generated customer satisfaction, good and bad examples.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TSI Incorporated

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TSI Incorporated (Shoreview, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

HR scheduled a phone screening, then rescheduled because they were caught up with something.

Conducted phone screening, seemed positive to the point of the HR person informing me that I was chosen by herself and the hiring manager out of 43 resumes along with 9 others for phone screening.

Said they'd give feedback in a certain time period (really quick estimate of turnaround) turned out she didn't respond until I sent a thank you note for the phone screening.

Scheduled a sit down interview with the hiring manager and another manager (alternative was phone conference call for long distance candidates). I was informed after that sit down, that I was one of three. Two were non-local. Finally, had to send not one but two reminder "Thank You's" to receive follow up, and after 3 WEEKS found out didn't receive position because it was given to an INTERNAL candidate. Felt really run around.

No problem with hiring manager steps, just thought that the HR overspoke often/made it seem like I had a chance/didn't keep promises of returned feedback.

Interview Questions

• Went through my resume, and asked about each position.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSI Incorporated in April 2012.

Interview

Overall process was long, 3 months from phone interview to on-site interview. Offer was made 2 days after on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Who are the competing companies?   1 Answer
    • How do you prioritize or juggle numerous responsibilities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for more vacation, they agreed readily.