TSYS|Total System Services Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TSYS|Total System Services Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at TSYS|Total System Services

2.3

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services in December 2012.

Interview

I attended a TSYS college fair and submitted a application online. I was contacted about a month later for an interview. Before the interview there is a personality test. The interview asked the basic questions. After the interview there is an extensive background check. I was contacted two weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what we do? Name a situation where it would be better to keep your opinion to yourself.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TSYS|Total System Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Kennesaw, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied on the TSYS website, was contacted by the recruiter about a week later to schedule interview day and time. Arrived to the location and taken to the interview room where I was interviewed by the Sr. and Assoc. Directors. Location wasn't too hard to find. Process was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were pretty much straight forward, behavioral questions. Some question included: Would you break a rule to get a job done quicker, Describe the best/worst boss, What type of environment do you like to work in, what type of methodologies have you worked with.   Answer Question
    • Most unexpected: If you were an animal on a merry-go-round, which animal would you be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was initially invited to have a first round panel interview. That took about an hour, with two different interviews each with two people on the panel. Those interviews were very casual and comfortable. This is where they most likely weed out people that don't have energy or the communication skills they are looking for. They informed me about the different departments and growth opportunities. Asked me what I did in my past jobs, likes dislikes and gave me a couple of analytical scenarios, which were I felt comfortable with. I was contacted about a week later with an invitation to interview with a manager. This interview was still comfortable but full of more difficult questions and scenarios.

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say the questions were extremely difficult but they asked a lot of "What would you do if..." or "How would you handle a situation like..."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

First had a call with a TSYS recruiter. Then scheduled an interview. Several days later, met with 3 members of the team, the Hiring manager and 2 of her peers. General get to know you questions followed up by situational questions. They were very kind and it was a good interview.
    It is my understanding this job eventually went to an internal candidate. I have had more than 5 first interviews - no second interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you lead a team to a success...   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services.

Interview

I was contacted via phone by a recruiter to go over my resume. I called back twice, reaching him the second time. He could not find my information and when he did, he fumbled words and told me I'm not qualified. I tried to explain that I did have relevant experience,but he did not listen. I have worked with Tsys before in another capacity and have experienced their incompetence first hand. I thought they had changed and improved their process. I was wrong. Avoid.

Interview Questions

• Having to play phone tag with a recruiter just to be told I didn't qualify.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

I was contact by someone in HR for a face to face interview. I met with the hiring manager (Associate Director) and the Director of the department. The interview was very causal. They asked to basic questions, but nothing to tough.

Interview Questions

• Rate yourself on a scale from 1 to 10.   2 Answers