TSYS|Total System Services Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TSYS|Total System Services Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at TSYS|Total System Services

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied and was contacted for an phone interview 2 weeks later, the rep over the phone implied that strong knowledge of credit cards is not necessary and that full training will be provided on site you just need a Customer service background.

I was invited to a face-to-face interview which went horrible the person that interview was not helpful at all nor polite, had a grumpy look on her face that gave the impression that she did not want to be there. I was already nervous and her negative look did not help one bit.

After such a disappointing interview I did not receive a reply back for a week, I got sick of waiting and decided to call them myself, when I did the person I spoke to informed me that I did not get the job and continued to tell me the scores I received on the answers I provided. What annoyed me the most is when he bought up the question about what I know about credit cards, that they need someone with some knowledge of credit cards?! Then why give the option about training? I worked for companies before where product knowledge was gained while training. The guy went on to critique and give pointers when no one asked him to. Buddy I received many jobs before this without your pointers and their pay was much better.

Just be careful because I was not informed correctly I went unprepared otherwise.

Interview Questions

• They do some weird scripted role play and don't outline things correctly for you so make sure to ask before you start it as once you do they won't help you as you are already in the middle of the role play.   Answer Question
  • They will ask questions about strength and weaknesses. Working in a team. When you accomplished something worth of note. Just be confident and be prepared and if it's meant to be then great, if not then don't loose sleep over it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TSYS|Total System Services

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services.

Interview

Had basic Maths and English tests to check my numerical, oral and written skills. Interview was really straight forward with questions around my previous work experience and ability to handle customer enquiries.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irritable customer?   2 Answers