TSYS|Total System Services Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service Representative I

Interviews at TSYS|Total System Services

1.5

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA).

Interview

you have to go though a Temparoy agent

Interview Questions

• What would your job be like on a daily base   1 Answer

Negotiation

Thier was not one

Other Interview Reviews for TSYS|Total System Services

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

The entire application process at TSYS, especially for the Managed Services division (call center) varies. I originally applied through Randstad. Randstad lost their contract. For a while after there were two temp agencies bringing people in, and now it's down to one, but only if they manage to bring in quality people. So this can vary.

It was a process. I had to take a bunch of tests to prove that I could handle the job. I never actually got a real interview, so it wasn't really a personable process.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any direct questions, just tests. And this was in 2012.   1 Answer