TSYS|Total System Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TSYS|Total System Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.0

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Broomfield, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and did the cognitive/aptitude test. HR contacted me through email saying that i've passed cognitive/aptitude test with favorable results and wanted to schedule a phone interview and asked me to provide available times and days.
I've provided very flexible windows including different days of the week, from AM-PM. But he called me very random time of the day like i was supposed to be available all day waiting that call. (Red flag no.1)
During the phone interview HR tried to settle with me lowest amount in the salary range. (Red flag no.2)
He has scheduled a in person interview and when i come down for it the security guard told me that i wasn't in her system for today's interview and wasn't expecting me. (Red flag no.3) She did some calls.
About half an hour later 2 managers came down and interview started. each of them asked 4-5 questions and all pretty repetitive.
Days passed and never heard from them (Red flag no.4) and finally i had to call them to find out i was not offered the job.
I would stay away from company's like this in the future. If they can treat you like this before getting the job i can't imagine the after.

Interview Questions

• Experiences of dealing with angry, confused etc. customers   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TSYS|Total System Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA).

Interview

Massive interview process 25 -30 potential new hires, basically sit in a room and called in groups of 4 for the interview; once called you sit in an office and asked a question by 4 or 5 hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• How well do you adapt to change in a work environment and how quickly did you accomplish it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (McDonough, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Company big on background checks, drug test could take 2 weeks or more with 3rd party company, the interview is situational questions, not tradtional questions, takes about 30 minutes, although there are some tradtional questions such as your availability

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in customer service? or something along those lines.....   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you were faced with an angry customer, How did you handle the situation? Was the customer satisfied?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was listed on the job posting, this was listed as entry level

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services.

Interview

The interview process is fairly simple . After a online application there was a interview with two managers. Asked very basic questions they told very basics about the job . The orientation process was very basic and covered the company as a whole with people from several different departments in one orientation. It was confusing and useless.

Interview Questions

• If there was a movie about you what famous person would you want to play you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

I went through a staffing service...She called me in and Asked if I could work these certain hours and shifts...I told her yes...and my training was 5weeks! I accepted the job...but the hours ended up not working out for me...so I had to pass it up to someone who really could work those hours!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services.

Interview

The interview consisted of my re-completing the same forms, spending 1 hour compketing multiple IQ tests, from there we discussed the business and what they do. One thing they did make aware to me is that the advertised position and salary was false

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview where they asked if I have been in customer service based role before ect. Then I was invited to a formal 1 to 1 interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Coventry, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

15 people were at the interview, we first had a group test where we were given a small test which took no longer than 20 minutes. The test was very basic with general questions. Then we were individually interviewed for just over half an hour with questions that were more related to us and our knowledge of the company.