TSYS|Total System Services Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TSYS|Total System Services Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at TSYS|Total System Services

2.8

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campinas, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Campinas, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2010.

Interview

I found the opportunity on Monster.com, and sent my resumes in Portuguese and english
European HR replied my email to schedule an interview with the local HR Manager
We had an interview at TSYS São Paulo office (to be closed on 1st Apr 2014)
After a quick chat, she only certified that I had the key-words on resume, and that I was fluent and english to next step, which was an interview with people from technology department.
I was interviewed by phone by tech people from Cyprus, at that time I was not used to the British accent, which lead to be one of worst conf-call of my life. I was declined due lack of english skills.
I had another interview with an american director in Campinas, who approved me.

Interview Questions

• None, all basic common questions, nothing to difficult,
    On tech interview, they asked which were the main SQL commands, only to check the fluency in English and if I knew SQL language   Answer Question

Negotiation

I've got less than I received from previous job, but I accept due work/life balance improve, I was expecting the cost of living in Campinas were less than São Paulo but in the end, was almost the same.

Other Interview Reviews for TSYS|Total System Services

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

1. Written Technical Test on a laptop roughly about 2 hours
    2. Interview by HR personal
    3. Interview by Technical Hiring Manager

Written Test, quite easy. Mostly able to answer from academic knowledge of programming.

During Interview with HR personal,
    HR personal will emphasize very obviously that you lack certain skills coming from a slightly different product industry and they cant offer you well. Could be some sort of tactic to offer you a lower salary and seems strange that HR pass judgement of what you should be offered way before any technical assessment is done.

Interview with Technical Hiring Manager, going through your answers of the written test done earlier. Talk about previous work experience. You may ask questions regarding the flow of how banking transaction system works. Overall, not too difficult.

a couple of weeks later, HR called back to come in again for another test.
    Declined due to their lack of sincerity in hiring and felt it was a waste of candidate's time as test done in the first interview covers pretty much everything. Any additional test could be just probably them looking for a reason to lower your salary before they offer.

Though declined them to go for 2nd interview, HR persistently called again a few days later. Did not entertain them anymore. Most probably they wanted to offer but not interested after seeing their unethical interview process by intimidating candidates.

Interview Questions

• Technical test comprise of SQL and easy C programming : sorting, address, bit shifting more towards low level programming.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2009.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by detail face-to-face interview. You are given a test that encompasses almost every major areas ranging from web development to data structures and databases. The interview is based on you written test and is followed at the end by a HR interview. You are quickly informed of the outcome.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services.

Interview

Two technical rounds , one managerial round and HR discussion.

Interview Questions

• Easy technical interview , depends on your day and ability to apply yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Give a higher than expected figure chances of getting it depends on your interview.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Noida (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

telephonic interview...then face to face...average questions...scenario based questions....second round management round...technical plus management....employee with good in attitude, self-driven, good in communication, good team player, result oriented mindset, have an proactive approach to support our customers and have proven analytical and problem solving skills.