TSYS|Total System Services QA Test Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TSYS|Total System Services QA Test Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at TSYS|Total System Services

1.5

QA Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Noida (India)).

Interview

Very worst, waiting for panel like 3 hrs. Unmanaged process ever seen for talent management

Got offer but declined due to miss Management and attitude of interviewer nd manegerial rounds.

Company hiring team is extremely worst .. bad behavior ,no entertain attitude etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TSYS|Total System Services

QA Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

applied through a portal, received a call from HR regarding to the interview, she scheduled my interview, As asked me to come with my offer letter and last 3 months salary slips. As per the confirmation i reached there, there was walkin, which she didn't informed me. atleast she should informed me about this.

Interview Questions

• First round was written, which was not very difficult, easy questions but its not overall objective, puzzles , and testing questions were subjective.its just a waste of time, bcz if you are calling experience person for IV then you should informed them about this.

Subject Questions were, difference b/w regression and retesting, bug life cycle, agile vs v-model, BVA and equivalence class partitioning ,testing cases for password scenario(which can be 6 digit alphanumeric),severity and priority etc and puzzles are 1. you have two empty jug 5l and 3l, u have to measure 2l milk without wasting water. 2. you have fox,grain and chicken and you need to cross river, how will you manage if you are only take one at a time with you.

10.20 AM i submitted my test and they announced my result around 4.25 PM, then they asked us to wait, after 40 mins HR called me for tech round,a lady and a man was taking my tech round and tech round was horrible, no technical questions at all, they were just doing the formality, asked me about my work and some nonsense questions. there were 3-4 panels for tech round and it was my luck that my tech round was with those people. Some tech recruiters were actually asking database query and all and the person who answered, they send them to next round.

After that HR said you just leave for the day. i Asked all my friend who was there for 2nd round, they informed me that they are just doing the formality and said we have lots of people here so you just leave for the day we will inform you via call   Answer Question