TSYS|Total System Services Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TSYS|Total System Services

1 Interview Review

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Omaha, NE) in December 2017.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter, and after we were able to get in touch, we set up an interview a few days out for a in-person interview. Upon arriving, I was lead into a room with 3 sales managers, and they told me this was going to be a informal conversation. Now, first off, I want to say I was treated kindly and with respect, but this is where things became pretty odd. They told me this was going to be a conversation, and it ended up being pretty much me talking the whole time, with almost no back and forth. I asked them several questions hoping to get some insightful answers, and I got 1 or 2 word answers, and when I asked them what they liked most about working for this company, all they said was, "the money is good". I just felt like they weren't engaging, and almost hoping to land someone to cheer them up, they lacked a genuine upbeat attitude, but again, they were courteous.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about you and your background.   1 Answer