TSYS|Total System Services Senior Test Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TSYS|Total System Services Senior Test Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at TSYS|Total System Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

There were total 4 rounds - 1 online assessment, 2 technical F2F and 1 Managerial. The online test was fairly simple. For the F2F, they had called around 20-30 ppl. The tech rounds were moderately tough. 1st tech interviewer asked testing methodology, sql queries, unix and agile. The 2nd tech round were more sql queries, the projects on which you have worked, and also some analytical questions(related to coins or water&jug).I answered all questions and my feedback was positive.
Next was managerial round for which they made us wait for around 45 mins.
That round was the worst, the person seemed least interested in taking the interview. He did not ask any tech questions but all behavioral ques of hypothetical situation like 'what would you do if....' moreover he was not convinced with even 1 answer. All the time kept saying that he is not convinced with my answer. He even asked some very non professional questions like tell me 3 negative things about your current manager and current company. And he was not convinced with those answers as well. It was as if he already came with mindset to reject.
Worst experience. Why waste time of the candidate with 3 techincal rounds when finally the manager(who did not ask even 1 technical thing) have to reject you on the basis of some unprofessional questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TSYS|Total System Services

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

* Had multiple phone interviews with recruiter. I could tell he got irritated when I mentioned my salary requirements since they were outside the companies range for the job title.
    * Process was much easier once I got past the recruiter and into the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• I always find it difficult to answer those questions about your most challenging problem from a previous job.

I also hate those required interview questions such as "what are your best and worst qualities" and "what do you see yourself doing in five years?"

I know they have certain questions that are required, but once we got past those and actually talked, the interview was much better.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Stick to your guns on salary, and know that vacation/PTO is always negotiable.

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

3 rounds- Technical Online Test(30 mins - 30 questions), Technical Interview, Managerial. Couldn't get through the first test :-P . Small company but they look good. All geeks!!Thanks! Hope it helps

Interview Questions

• Questions were basically from Threading, Design pattern, Design principles, Overloading and overriding with Object class,HashMap, Collections, Jenkins, CI, Selenium Actions class. Questions were developed by Hackers rank. So prepare from the same site. I overheard an interviewer asking a question- Can we invoke multiple pages from a web driver.   Answer Question