TSYS|Total System Services Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TSYS|Total System Services Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at TSYS|Total System Services

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and straight to the point. I had my phone screening, in person and was offered the position all in the same week. Many companies take weeks or months to complete this process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your previous experience relates to the job description   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for TSYS|Total System Services

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Pune (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was good , they ask conceptual questions rather than sticking to syntax parts and tricky questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked on Core Java Collections,Struts2 Request Response Flow,Interceptors,Hibernate etc   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Noida (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was through a consultancy, it had a two step process
    1. written test basic c and unix
    2. interview (i had a skill set for C/Pro C/ PLsql)

They basically asked to rate yourself in all skills and then started the interview with questions from each skillset

Interview Questions

• Following questions were asked:
      1. how to move a folder to another place without using mv command
      2. pointer to a structure pointer
      3. network layers
      4. tcp/ip networking
      5. cron schedulers in linux
      6. diff between <stdio.h> and "stdio.h"
      7. how to archive a file
      8. how to restart a linux machine
      9. IFS in linux
      10. how to find a grep in a particular directory with only file present in a particular directory
      11. socket programming in c   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Noida (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Got the call from staffing agency. Online test contains core java questions, so everyone clears it. I was interviewed by 2 people in a panel. One of them was very unprofessional. Even I answered all questions they asked me to leave for the day. I don't even know the reason.
    In the end of interview they asked me if I had a question, then I asked them about, how company works, what type of payment solutions it provides? He furiously said that you cannot understand our ecosystem. In a question on inheritance I proved him wrong, I think he didn't like that. I don't understand the point of calling nearly 100 people for 1 opening. Also if you asking something, just believe that you could be wrong while explaining. Totally unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Java Programming questions(collections, Exception Handling) and SQL.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied in Feb-2017 , Process took one day , First is Online test for 10 Question then followed by two Technical rounds
    Interview process is very hard for Jr.Software Developer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (New Delhi (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

there is very transparent interview process and it have four round like first one is written which take around 75 min and than two or three technical round . and after that last round with team director which is same as managerial round and it will take one day or depends up on candidate.

Interview Questions

• Design pattern like singleton ,proxy ,factory .
      Hashmap and Hashset internal working.
      OOPs concepts.
      ask to implement Stack
      question like find out duplicate character in string   1 Answer

Negotiation

No bar for right candidate