TSYS|Total System Services Test Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TSYS|Total System Services Test Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at TSYS|Total System Services

2.5

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services in July 2017.

Interview

Went through a consultancy.

I am currently working as senior tester and they said apply for test Analyst -2.

1st online test happen after 3 hours of reaching the venue and results took another 1h 30m.

Though I was able to answer most of them correctly but just because I raised concerned over they way they handled the entire process, things didn't go my way.

There were about 5-6 vacancies, and they called near about 150-175 people for same profile. Wasted my entire day on this pathetic interview process.

Apart from this there were only 28 system for test and almost 300 applicant for testing and java devs. When you don't have such infrastructure you shouldn't call many people.

One of HR / coordinator was rude and was almost shouting on people waiting at reception.

Arrangements were bad, cafeteria was poor, water and dispensers was broken and dirty. Snacks was also there in one corner and that too was poorly managed.

This is completely wrong to mislead people in the name of interview.

Beware before going for interview in this company.

Interview Questions

• 2 apptitude questions.

1. water-milk mixture gallon
    2. auto rickshaw with 4 tyres problem   Answer Question
  • SQL.

delete queries
    distinct queries
    select avg and max.   Answer Question
  • Unix command
    1. copy file from Windows to Unix server
    2. view last 100 lines of file.
    3. make changes and save the file.   Answer Question
  • basic testing subjective questions to write test cases.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TSYS|Total System Services

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Pune (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Te HR person gave me a call after my application for the postion. Asked me about my details and confirmed the date for the telephonic round. After that I got a call from manager of the QA dept he asked me some simple and basic questions about manual testing interview last for 20 mins. After that I again got a call from HR person confirming about the further technical round where a panel of three ppl asked me detailed questions about manual and automation testing basically QTP also they req good coding skills and SQL skills. after one week i go a call for further technical 2 round in which the questions were quite repetitive. both technical rounds lasted for about 1 hr apprx. Overall a good experience got to learn many things. awaiting for the final call now!!

Interview Questions