TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) Operator Interview Questions

Interviews at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission)

3.5

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

Submit online application, wait 3 months for an e-mail or call. Go in for IQ test grade 6 math and English. They don't tell you how much you have to score to pass, however test is done on scantron. Wait 2 months for an e-mail on wheather you past. If you failed, they will not contact you after 3 months. If you pass, you get scheduled for an interview 3 months after e-mail stating you past. On test day you are given assignments that must be completed by interview date. If you don't do the assignments, they won't even interview you. Two people interview you at once. One on behavioural questions, the other on the assignment you did. 2-3 months later they will contact you to let you know if you passed the interview, if you passed interview, you are then given a date to go and do your medical. 3 months after interview you go in to do your medical and a complete background check, all paid for by the company. If you pass, anywhere from 1month-9 months for training start date, depending on when the next training date is, and where you are needed. 1month training. Then your all set!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went out of your way to help someone on the job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TTC (Toronto Transit Commission)

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

They have called for an information session. They checked the abstract and the licence to see if they meet the requirement. Then there was an infomation session where we have to fill some forms and answer some survey questions. And at the end, we have to do two tests. Depending on how we did on the tests, we will be selected to the next process. But I haven't heard from them since then.

Interview Questions

• If you bought $4000 worth of some items and sold it for
      $5000 dollars, making $50 on each, how much the each
      Item were originally bought?   8 Answers
    • Group of lagre number were given. And you find out which
      is not repeating   Answer Question