TTEC Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TTEC Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at TTEC

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TTEC (Ocala, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Group interview......one question answered.....it was like a cattle call. The turnover for this position is very high. My group started out with 45 and after I resigned today there are 4 left from the group. A six week training.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TTEC

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I interviewed at TTEC (Morgantown, WV) in May 2014.

Interview

Upon employment at Teletech, you will have to fill out the initial application and if and once considered you will be asked to set an appointment for an interview and fill out a second application and test online. If your score is exceptional you will move on to your interview and once you pass your interview, you will be asked to take a dug test and allow a background check to be done. You will receive a hire date on the same day.

Interview Questions

• How were you able to solve a difficult situation at school or work?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC in September 2012.

Interview

The hiring process for this company was normal. The first phase you complete your application and pass your workbooth assessment. Second phase is the job offer where you are signed into a room via the internet/phone with about 25-30 other people and given details about the job, if you are still interested after this point you accept the job offer. You will be set up with a training date. My experience with this company was great!

Interview Questions

• The question that were asked via phone were very basic. I believe there might have been a question asking about a time that you had a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TTEC in October 2011.

Interview

Interview process was not complicated. If you qualify for the position the company will respond in a timely manner. Once the interview process starts it is completed rather quickly.

Interview Questions

• There were not difficult questions. Most questions were about experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TTEC (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick on line call , just went over what you do and need to do. Starting pay training which consist of 2 weeks even if it's part time, and maintence issues w-2, direct deposit ect. The interview is in a group session nice and quick , ask you if you except it, or decline through WebEx. The pay plan is over in a flash, it's about picking your own schedule , if you can survive on the money , training sounds extensive listing to complains, for the rewards

Interview Questions

• nothing a quick run threw   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?
      DO you still want to apply?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online to Teletech and reviewed all of the career/job openings. After filling out a detailed questioner of my availability and qualifications, I was then invited to an online/phone interview. For the online/phone interview, I was aked a series of questions and had to answer them explaining what I would do or did do in certain circumstances, while answering them completely, yet being brief. You intiate the phone interview was online with URL they give you, and you answer questions in the order they ask. These calls are recorded then reviewed the next couple of days. If you pass the phone interview, they will email instructing you on the next step in the application process. If you make it through that process, you will be invited to an in person interview with an offer of assignment. Process is taking some time...but they say, "All good things come in time"!

Interview Questions

• The hardest question was regarding the way I had handled difficult customers in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I have been offered an in person interview and will keep you updated on that after I go to the interview on Wed. 10/10/12.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTEC (Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)).

Interview

One day process. First step was computer online exam, then initial interview, followed by call simulation, then final interview. Very easy. The last step is medical exam, urinalysis, blood test, etc. The company provides the service to take you to the clinic. You don't have a pay a cent for the medical.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your favorite book or movie and why you like it.   1 Answer