TTEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TTEC Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TTEC (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Went to first interview. Was hired and invited back for a second interview in which they offered a job and I accepted offer. Was very pleasant and laid back. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• Which of theses would you choose and why? A) to swim across a lake with a whale in it, B) to ride a skateboard down a long hill, C) to ride a motorcycle across ice not knowing how thin it was   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TTEC (Ocala, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Group interview......one question answered.....it was like a cattle call. The turnover for this position is very high. My group started out with 45 and after I resigned today there are 4 left from the group. A six week training.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was done in Zoom via webcam, it was a group interview and lasted somewhere between 30-45 minutes.The interviewer went through each person individually and asked them 2 questions. After they were done they told us if they were interested we would receive an email within a week but I received an offer that very same day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think talking to customers via webcam is better than landlines only?   1 Answer

TSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC (Greenville, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

Emailed to join a live web conference on Zoom. Host did a roll call. Explained what the job would consist of and how many hours and days. Informed us of the pay per hour. Asked each of us to post in chat our name and if we accept this offer.
    Asked each of us individually why we feel we would fit in a work at home position.

Interview Questions

• My ? was " Why do you feel a video teleconference call would be easier to help customers calling in?" And What would your last employer say your weaknesses are?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC in March 2017.

Interview

I received email to schedule an interview which was held online thru Zoom. There was 13 others in this group interview. We were told that the client will conduct the 2nd interview tomorrow, but I never received the 2nd interview. .

Interview Questions

• The interviewer only asked 2 questions our employment history & to describe a time in which you went above & beyond your job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TTEC (Alexandria, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

I placed my application with Teletech on Monday. I completed the testing (not the computer testing) and was invited to test my equipment. Interview was done with 34 other people via chat and powerpoint info.

Interview Questions

• Do you accept the offer?   1 Answer
    • I believe that it help for me to follow up via the chat on the Teletech site. As soon as I told the chat agent that I had applied, they sent me the testing, I tested on Monday, the did the computer test with USB headset on Tuesday. In a couple of hours, I was sent an e-mail to choose my interview time.   1 Answer

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Most of the interview process is online. Fill out an application and wait. If they want you, you will receive an email to take some online tests where you listen to practice calls and do tasks. They also test your typing speed and skill. If you pass that, they will schedule various follow-up meetings, most likely in a group Zoom conference where you will hear what the job is and what it pays.

Interview Questions

• They use online testing to measure skills.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great! It was a group hire and interview process. We were asked about 5-7 customer service questions and how we would handle certain situations. It actually made the position seem that much more exciting.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer that feels they have been getting the run around?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was fun and friendly. They really took the time to get to know me as a person not just another applicant. First you apply online and they review it and contact you with your interview date and time. Next you go in for the interview at the mall which was really cool. It took about two hours total.

Interview Questions

• If you could be an animal what would you be and why.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Uniontown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTEC (Uniontown, PA).

Interview

It took 4 hours, and was unpaid. Had to take a skills test to get this job & also drug screening/ background check. I honestly don't believe how the people I worked with passed it.