TTI Floor Care North America Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Content Marketer & Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

Got asked to do a phone interview which involved questions about who I was and a brief on my social media knowledge. Later did an in-person interview with 3/4 expected interviewers who asked about different aspects/areas of my social media knowledge. Did not get the job because I came straight out of college, but it was a positive interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What platform is your favorite?   1 Answer

TTI Floor Care North America Inc. Response

Jan 2, 2018 – Recruiting Specialist

We are so glad that you had a positive interview experience and we appreciate you taking the time to come onsite and meet our team! Wishing you the best of luck in your job search!

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. in September 2015.

Interview

I met a recruiter at the career fair and he pushed that I come and interview so he put me in a time slot a couple of days later. He seemed to pursue me more than I did him, almost aggressive. The interview was pretty relaxed, not too strenuous. Questions were pretty general and basic. It was a pretty low energy conversation.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest decision you've ever had to make?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Columbus, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

First I talk with recruiter at OSU Career fair, then in a week we schedule our interview. After this, there should be a second round on site interview. We met at the hall of Hilton. It was a great experience and I could really learn something from this interview

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc..

Interview

The hiring process took several weeks to complete with the first prescreening with their HR department and later with department Supervisors interviews were an hour a piece over the phone

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (El Paso, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter then an interview was scheduled with Direct Supervisor.

Interview Questions

• The most question is when you asked about your weak points or weaknesses....   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I talked with three or four people on the phone in half-hour phone conversations each before being asked to come in for a face to face interview.

During the face to face interview, I met with four or five people for one hour each. The facility and people were nice. Some of the interviews went over time so I spent about 6 hours at the facility. The interview was scheduled to end at noon but went past lunch. The person interviewing me at the time offered to move the interview to the cafeteria so we could eat but I declined since we were nearly complete.

The positive aspect of doing interviews this way is that they are not at all intimidating the negative aspect is that many people ask the same questions because they did not hear the response given to the previous interviewee when the same question was asked. Overall the interview was pleasant and similar to what I expected.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in leaving your current position to work at TTI?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone screening with HR, than a phone interview, and then moved on to an onsite interview. During the onsite interview i met with 3 different upper level managers as well as an HR representative.

Interview Questions

• What has been your greatest accomplishment in your career thus far?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenwillow, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Glenwillow, OH).

Interview

It is the worst interview process that I have ever gone through.I went onsite for the interview and never heard back from them even after a number of follow ups.I would never recommend this company to anyone.

R & D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

The worst interview process I have gone through in my life. I was phone interviewed three times by HR, then I was called for an in person interview in Cleaveland, OH. I did not see what I expected as per the schedule, nobody was present on time. Out of 6 managers 3 were not present at all. After a month or so they called me for a second in-person interview. This time the hiring managers, the departmental head were present and it went well. I performed very well in the interview and after two weeks HR manager let me know that, all the managers were satisfied with my performance and they are gonna let me about the next step a week later. Two weeks later, HR manager said,they want me for another round of interview, i said ok. After 3 days, HR manager said, its not needed, the departmental manager will talk to you. The department head just talked to me for a minute or so. Again after that, this time the HR manager told, they are gonna take two weeks to letme knowthe final result and step. Months and months went, they didnt let me know anything, I called, the HR manager didnt recieve, I gave email, No reply! Finally, one day he called and told that, he could not follow it up and the interview has yet NO Resulat, but you have done good job, bla bla bla...he again tok time about two weeks or so, never heard anything. I was so much annoyed with their attitude of handeling with one of the candidates, they will just want to tantalize you. Finally, I called Hr from the other number and he could not avoid, this time also he said they have not yet came up to a decision. About more than 5 months later, from the 1st interview, the HR manager let me know that, they are not goinf forward! Last but not least, though promised several times, they have not even reimbursed my travel and hotel cost like 600 dollars yet today! and i know they will not and I have no more taste to deal with the HR manager any more. I should say, this was a DISGUSTING experience with TTI fllorcare. They should keep their promise and at least value the candidate's time and effort and so maintain a healhty communication.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenwillow, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Glenwillow, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR rep for initial phone screening. The HR rep was knowledgeable and informative. About a week later I had an in person meeting with the group members (one at a time). No really tough questions - just asked about my back ground and current job details.

Interview Questions

• No really tough questions - just given more specific job details.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

It was a brief phone screen, followed by one round of in person interviews of in person interviews. The phone screen was with an HR employee, the in person interview were with the finance and accounting teams.