TTI Floor Care North America Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Content Marketer & Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

Got asked to do a phone interview which involved questions about who I was and a brief on my social media knowledge. Later did an in-person interview with 3/4 expected interviewers who asked about different aspects/areas of my social media knowledge. Did not get the job because I came straight out of college, but it was a positive interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What platform is your favorite?   1 Answer

TTI Floor Care North America Inc. Response

Jan 2, 2018 – Recruiting Specialist

We are so glad that you had a positive interview experience and we appreciate you taking the time to come onsite and meet our team! Wishing you the best of luck in your job search!

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Cookeville, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was brief (15 minutes) but professional and positive. I interviewed in late November and they were hiring for December, but I was not available until January. In January, I was contacted with a job offer to start in February. Upon acceptance, I was instructed to report to a third party location for a pre-employment drug screening and physical. The process took almost 2-hours, which I was not warned about. I have never had to complete a pre-employment physical for any past job, and found the process to be an invasion of my privacy. I had to consent to have my entire medical history and physical results shared with the company, and have not been informed as to how the company will use this information. I rated the interview a positive experience, but the pre-employment physical and drug test were definitely negative.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Anderson, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for three positions in two days with the company and overall I was very pleased with their professionalism, generosity and honesty about each individual aspect of the position

Interview Questions

• There is a skills test during the interview for project engineer   Answer Question

Senior Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

It took a month to schedule. When we finally were able to find a mutual time, I took an afternoon of personal time for the interview. I was scheduled to meet with three people. The second person I met with informed me that they extended an offer for the job the week prior. If you interview there, be sure to ask if they job is still open or if they have extended an offer prior to making the trek.

Interview Questions

• It was a standard interview other than the job was no longer available.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I talked with three or four people on the phone in half-hour phone conversations each before being asked to come in for a face to face interview.

During the face to face interview, I met with four or five people for one hour each. The facility and people were nice. Some of the interviews went over time so I spent about 6 hours at the facility. The interview was scheduled to end at noon but went past lunch. The person interviewing me at the time offered to move the interview to the cafeteria so we could eat but I declined since we were nearly complete.

The positive aspect of doing interviews this way is that they are not at all intimidating the negative aspect is that many people ask the same questions because they did not hear the response given to the previous interviewee when the same question was asked. Overall the interview was pleasant and similar to what I expected.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in leaving your current position to work at TTI?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

It was a brief phone screen, followed by one round of in person interviews of in person interviews. The phone screen was with an HR employee, the in person interview were with the finance and accounting teams.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Cleveland, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

The entire process took about 1week. The drug testing and background check was done in the same day. Met with supervisor at job location for one on one interview and was notified two days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have that I felt would make me excel in the position   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone screening with HR, than a phone interview, and then moved on to an onsite interview. During the onsite interview i met with 3 different upper level managers as well as an HR representative.

Interview Questions

• What has been your greatest accomplishment in your career thus far?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. (Columbus, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

First I talk with recruiter at OSU Career fair, then in a week we schedule our interview. After this, there should be a second round on site interview. We met at the hall of Hilton. It was a great experience and I could really learn something from this interview

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTI Floor Care North America Inc. in September 2015.

Interview

I met a recruiter at the career fair and he pushed that I come and interview so he put me in a time slot a couple of days later. He seemed to pursue me more than I did him, almost aggressive. The interview was pretty relaxed, not too strenuous. Questions were pretty general and basic. It was a pretty low energy conversation.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest decision you've ever had to make?   Answer Question