TTI Texas Interview Questions in Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

TTI Texas Interview Questions in Fort Worth, TX

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTI Texas (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

One day schedule, two one-hour interviews held between 10-11am and 1-2pm. All recruiters were very friendly and helpful. The interview include an factory tour which was a great tour to me. Recruiters tried to build an relax atmosphere, talk to candidates actively, which was great! Overall, even tho I didn't got the offer but it was still great experience!

Product Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TTI Texas (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about a week not to include background check and drug test. I was given a call by HR and interviewed over the phone at first. Later I was called in for a second interview with HR and then moved forward to being interviewed by my current manager and director.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What is your experience with purchasing? Do you understand the importance of urgency with a missing component?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTI Texas (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It all started with a referral that lead to me applying and looking them up on their website. Everything you need to know its terms of business functionality and what they do can be found online. Needless to say, It was very quick process during the summer it took 2 weeks give or take during the summer which consisted of two interviews. First interview with HR and second with upper management.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a career in sales?   1 Answer

Warehouse Operator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTI Texas (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online, saw a "Now Hiring" sign on there old building. I called first and they mentioned they were having a job fair and their new building. Interviews on the spot, got a call back a week later, asking if I would be interested. I did have to call and check on my application though. lengthy process but it worked to my advantage.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to show leadership skills. What was the situation and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not negotiable. can only pick what shift you would rather work, 6-2, 1-9, 9-7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TTI Texas (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Recruited at career fair, interviewed with local Sales Manager on campus, was notified in a few days that they were interested in flying me out to Fort Worth, TX for a night. Attended a dinner interview at a very nice restaurant in downtown FW. Next day was spent learning about the company and going through a few rounds of interviews as well as a tour of the warehouse.

Interview Questions

• How can you get motivated to sell electronic components?   1 Answer

Inside Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TTI Texas (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

It was relatively simple and straight forward. Behavioral questions/ situational questions related to sales. Had 1 in person interview with recruiter and 1 phone interview with HR. Than flew to HQ in Fort worth for 3 in person interviews, each with 2 "team leaders."

Operations Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TTI Texas (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

File Resume online via the company website, get called in to two initial interviews, first one being with the department supervisor of job you applied for and on this one you may or may not introduced to the dept. coordinator, this is for the sole reason on gaining the coordinator's input on whether he or she can work with you or thinks you will be suitable for the position, then at 2nd interview it's with HR, Then you take a few outdated short skill tests such as keystrokes per minute etc, your sent for a drug screen, your credit is ran and your background check and criminal history are ran, if acceptable they call you back the third time to give your offer of pay to you and see if you accept their rate of pay and terms then your hired. No one will speak to you, or even acknowlege your presence while in the office or warehouse on interview, very tense, quiet atmosphere, you might even catch a bit of gossip while waiting.

Interview Questions

• there;s nothing complex or diverse about this place not even the interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

there is no negotiation, its either accept the low rate of pay or go someplace else