TTP Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

TTP Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at TTP

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TTP.

Interview

Long, 3 1 hour interviews. Interviewers were friendly and made me feel at home with lunch provided. Questions asked were rather practical, and wanted to see if you could apply first principles to a real problem.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the important properties of sensors   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TTP

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourn, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TTP (Melbourn, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had an HR interview followed by an interview with a consultant. The HR person asked pretty standard questions, although she was very insistent in wanting me to tell her where else I had applied to. The technical interview was a bit tougher than I expected. The consultant didn't seem to care too much about the interview. I felt that because I couldn't properly answer the first question he asked, he got a bad first impression and during the rest of the interview he wasn't engaging with me that much. Some of the questions they asked were not exactly relevant to my background and overall I felt like I wasn't given a proper chance to show my ability in my expertise field. It looked like the consultant was reading my CV for the first time during the interview.
    In the rejection email they suggested me to call them back for detailed feedback, saying they would be more than happy to provide me with as much information as they can. When I called, the person on the phone, started out by saying "unfortunately the feedback form we got for your interview is not very detailed". He was not my interviewer, and just read out a feedback form which basically consisted of a summary of what was discussed during my interview (not very helpful). The feedback was actually very generic to the point that it wasn't helpful, but I guess they don't want to risk giving too specific feedback. Overall it seemed like a nice place to work though, people are really good at what they do

Interview Questions

• Where else did you apply and who else are you interviewing with?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TTP (Cambridge, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was in two parts: first an HR interview, where they asked about your knowledge of TTP as a company and the work their consultants are involved in, and second a technical interview with their consultants that tests problem solving approach.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions that tests an engineering approach to problem solving   Answer Question