TUI Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TUI Group Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2017

3.1

Tour Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TUI Group (Cairo (Egypt)) in November 2011.

Interview

An interview by hr department for interpersonal skill presentation
    2nd by a senior tour guide about history art egyptology
     Last interviewer regional manager of middle east. And sign offer letter

Holiday Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online and within 24 hours I had a offer to come along to a assessment day in Manchester. It was a whole day process. The begin with we watched some videos and were told about the company. And then were asked to present a excursion with the information provided. Afterwards we did a few group exercises until lunch time. After lunch they were taking individuals out of the room and telling them they haven't got the job.
    The rest of us then had one to one interviews and told we would hear in the next couple of days.

Holiday Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

You have to go along to an assessment day where you participate in group tasks and maths tests and then if you pass the morning you have a one to one interview in the afternoon

Interview Questions

• Explain where I have provided good customer service.
      A time I have had to sell something.
      How do I work as a team?
      If I worked in a team where I knew some of the Rep and had new Reps how would I work with them all?
      If a team member was struggling what would I do?
      How do I keep myself focused and destress?
      1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group.

Interview

The morning consisted of paper work to start and then a reach check. We were then taken into a room for the presentation.
    After this we were split into groups and taken into different rooms for our PA's and maths test. Nothing to worry about, as long as you can read, add and subtract and also know how to convert currencies you will be fine.
    Next stage is the group discussion and then they mark you on how you are in the group.
    Then they split you up again and you find out if the group you're in is going home or staying for the afternoon.
    If you go through to the afternoon you then have a lunch break and are then told to do the afternoon role plays, I had 2 of these.
    Finally you go into a room and are called for your interview.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you have delivered excellent customer services.   Answer Question

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online via their website. I was then given a phone call asking if I could do a telephone interview. Around 2 weeks?? After I was invited to an interview, and had to make a presentation on "multi-channel retailing" ready for the day.
    At the interview, I had to do a maths test and I had to present my presentation to the manager and an employee. Then I had to answer a number of questions.
    It was a difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for TUI?   Answer Question
    • How have you inspired others, and helped fellow employees?   Answer Question
    • How have you overcome a difficult situation at work?   Answer Question
    • If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? *you answer* "Sell me a holiday to that destination".   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group.

Interview

I first sent an online application, then after a review I was requested to create an online SWOT Analysis of myself (on ppt, prezy, video, ...). Then I was asked to do the standard online tests (numerical, verbal and logical) and got rejected at this stage. The process took 3 weeks.

International Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TUI Group (Luton, South West England, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

It is a several step process that includes phone interview and online tests. I made it to the Assesment Centre in Luton and it was a good learning experience. The recruiters were professional and friendly. We were 12 candidates and only 2 got chosen. The individual exercise was the toughest, where you need to show them your financial skills. If you have a different background, as I did, you should prepare for the math. It is not that important to have the right answer, it is more important to show the logical reasoning behind.

Interview Questions

• Choose the one TUI value that is most important to you.   Answer Question

Product Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Informal interview followed by a formal interview with a case study and presentation (pre-prepared). Professional HR Resourcing lead who showed me around the office and answered questions on the company and their policies and culture. Prior to the formal interview completed psychometric, verbal/numeric reasoning tests.

Interview Questions

• Capability based questions. Be prepared to explain when you have demonstrated the skills they require.   Answer Question

Resort Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

Assessment day style- presentation on an object to sell, group task, written assessment and then 1-1 interview
    The groups are split in 2 halfway through and one group goes home as they haven't met the morning criteria. In the presentation make sure you have enthusiasm (they are also looking to see if you can stand up in front of people and able to present confidently as this will be a large part of your job)
    In the interview have specific examples and make sure you are answering the question they ask with a start, middle and end
    In the group contribute but don't be overbearing
    Have questions ready for the interviewer

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you have provided excellent customer service   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group.

Interview

The day was spent learning about the process - got to talk with some of the staff working there. Does to a maths test which it warns you about in your email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you should be accepted for this position?   Answer Question