TUI Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TUI Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2017

3.1

Yield Assistant Interview

Interview

We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

We will not post reviews containing:

•Rants, venting, or obscenities
    •Personal insults or defamatory attacks (by name, title, or association)
    •Aggressive or discriminatory language
    •Trade secrets or information protected by employer contracts
    •Content not relevant or helpful to our community

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Postion found via a HR company. Preliminary phone interview with Company HR mgr, then interview with Hiring manager. Interview was a review of my background, and more a discussion about how to deal with various situations. Offer was made direct from HR manager.

Interview Questions

Interview

CV and personal letter
    Personal SWOT analysis
    Online tests
    Phone interview
    Assessment center

Extensive process and a 2 day assessment center at the end where you have to do various group and individual exercises as well as interview.

Interview Questions

• When were you in an ambiguous situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Interview

Before I uploaded about my interview for Travel Advisor for Thomson. The trial day was very simple, there were no one to one questions. I was given a quick tour of the store and how the interactive maps worked, then sat with experienced travel advisers and chatted to customers as they booked holidays. I was offered the job on the day.

Reiseleiter "Weltweit Flexibel" Interview

Interview

- Online Bewerbung
    - Einladung zum Auswahltag
    - Auswahltag bei der TUI AG in Hannover:
    Assessment Center mit 30 Mitbewerbern und 4 TUI Angestellten, Vorstellen auf Englisch, Einzelpräsentationen, Gruppenübung, Rollenspiele, Einzelinterview

Wegen der Arbeitsbedingungen

Chef De Projet Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TUI Group.

Interview

Processus de recrutement rapide, compte tenu d'un besoin urgent, sans trop de rdv, 2 ou 3 interlocuteurs, généralement N+1 et N+2, réponse rapide et précise sur l'offre, conditions d'embauche positives et négociations possibles pour les questions de salaire, avantages, etc

Reiseberatung Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TUI Group.

Interview

Nachdem ich mich online beworben habe, wurde ich sofort eingeladen. Das Gespräch war mit der Filialleitung (HR lernt man nicht kennen - zumindest nicht vor der Anstellung). Das Gespräch war ok - es war keine Herausforderung sondern eher leicht. Hier bekommt man relativ schnell eine Anstellung im Verkauf - da dies ständig gesucht wird.

Interview Questions

• - Nennen Sie 3 positive und 3 negative Charaktereigenschaften.   Answer Question

Kids Club/Baby Club Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TUI Group (Derby, England (UK)).

Interview

Apply online answered in a day gave me interview dates to pick from. Got there in the morning they talk a lot about the company then they do an ice breaker then you do you're story sack whilst I did mine the two people interviewing sat at the back and where talking and joking and laughing about other things really put me off and the others who where next as they continued to do the same thing.
    Afternoon they talk about the company some more for about an hour then a day in the life them more role play one was the interviewer was a customer who wasn't happy and they started shouting at you to see what you did I don't feel this was fair as no one was told or knew the company policies for complaints.

Interview Questions

• Ice breaker was how are you Trustworthy, Unique and Inspirational? (you had 2 minutes to think of an answer   1 Answer

Check In Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TUI Group in March 2011.

Interview

I spoke to the Supervisor briefly over the phone. She schedule me for a group interview with other interviewees. Once I arrived at the location with the other interviewees, we were shown a slide show presentation about the company (we also filled out applications and questionairres). The Supervisor supported the slideshow by speaking about her own experience with the company and what characteristics are expected of the perspective employee and also what the employee can expect from the company. After the presentation was over, she spoke with each of us individually and asked a few questions. At that point she either offered the applicant a position or told the applicant she would get back to them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with the public and were under extreme pressure.   Answer Question
    • What type of personality do you have? Can you remain calm and keep a smile on your face even if a guest is rude and irate?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiations, the wage was the same across the board for new employees.

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TUI Group.

Interview

I applied to participate for the graduate program directly on the site. I then had to fill out a rapid assessment on the site. Was then contacted to conduct a phone interview. I was there explained about the numbers of people applying for the job, the probability to get in and the successive steps. Interview was mostly aimed at understanding if I had any previous experience in Hospitality

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply if you don´t have a background in hospitality management   Answer Question

Had better offers somewhere else