TUI Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TUI Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2017

3.1

Travel Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group (Telford, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Three interview process. Step 1 was a telephone interview. Step 2 was a group interview then they send some me people home and then conducted one to ones the same day. Step 3 invited back for another one to one interview with the branch manager.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group.

Interview

il y a un test de personnalité, suivi d'un entretien téléphonique dans les 3 langues. Ensuite il y a des entretiens de groupes avec un débat trilingue et pour finir un entretien individuel.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hannover (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group (Hannover (Germany)) in February 2017.

Interview

Vorstellung der Interviewer (3 Leute)
    Vorstellung der eigenen Person
    Fragen zur eigenen Person (sehr tiefgehende Fragen)
    Fragen zur TUI Group
    Fragen zu den einzelnen Marken von TUI
    Fragen zu aktuellen Strategien und Herausforderungen von TUI und den einzelnen Marken
    Eigene Äußerungen an Kritik am Marketing& Markenführung der TUI

Interview Questions

• Fragen zu einzelnen Marken der TUI (sehr undurchsichtig)   Answer Question

Assistant Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antalya (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group (Antalya (Turkey)) in July 2015.

Interview

First of all you have to send a CV by email, then you receive a confirmation. Then you will have an interview by skype (in German and English), if all goes well, you must pass the face to face interview ,,,( It was in turkey)

Interview Questions

• introduce your self
      why you want to work with us
      describe your last company
      what are your hobbies
      tell us about your family
      what you know about new world wine
      .....   1 Answer

Finance Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, very easy and quick application.
    Took the numerical and verbal reasoning tests, reasonably straight forward. Now awaiting video interview. Very quick process, they let you know your results straight after for the tests

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ostend (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TUI Group (Ostend (Belgium)) in May 2013.

Interview

1 ste gesprek met HR: kennis naar taal en vorige ervaring, taaltest.
    2de gesprek met teamleader en manager, vragen over ambitie , ervaring,... computertest/telefoontest in het Nederlands en Frans,
    Het gesprek vond in een aangename sfeer plaats, vrij snel antwoord, ook meteen een bezoek van je werkplaats.

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group.

Interview

After a couple of weeks of applying I was emailed requesting a telephone interview for the following day.

After a couple of days I was then asked to attend a face to face to interview in Luton. For this I had to prepare a presentation to showcase the results of the two tasks that were set.

I was told I'd hear back after a certain period. In this time I saw the job readvertised on Linkedin.

I still had to wait a while after seeing this to be told I wasn't fit for the job.

This aside everyone I spoke with were polite and would reconsider applying again for another role if it interested me.

Business Analyst @TUI Deutschland Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hannover (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at TUI Group (Hannover (Germany)) in January 2017.

Interview

Overall interview process was good, although it took long time 9 months. This was partly related to me not being in Germany and needed a visa to attend a face-to-face interview which took couple of months of it. Although I lived in EU for many years, German culture is different from I've experienced before, which did not give me confidence during interview, eg. what I expected (because I am used to it) - both sides to be more interactive during conversation, that was during the interview but now I realise their approach and culture better.

There was an online interview, then face-to-face, then cut-e numerical and verbal online test which is quite difficult because of the time restrain (although the test itself is easy). And then the final online interview - reviewing my results. Final decision took around 3 months because of the department being reorganised.

Although unfortunately they declined my offer, I would rank them as a nice company.

Interview Questions

• Regular organisational and behavioral questions after discussing my previous experiences.   Answer Question

Head of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group (Vienna (Austria)) in May 2017.

Interview

Sehr angenehme Atmosphäre, nett und freundlich. Anhand des Vorstellungsgesprächs könnte ich mir auf jeden Fall vorstellen, in dem Unternehmen zu arbeiten. Der Ablauf ansich war simpel, ich habe per eMail meine Bewerbung geschickt, in zweiter Stufe telefonisch einen Gesprächstermin vereinbart und dann 3 Wochen später das Gespräch gehalten.

Interview Questions

• Wieso ich mich beworben habe?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TUI Group in March 2017.

Interview

Four Steps:
    1. Resume,
    2. Online Test, Numerical and reasoning
    3, One hour Call, experience-based, skills review (rejected here)
    4. Assessment Day in Luton

Negative experience:
    Good HR don't waste your time even when they don't hire you, this is definetly not the case.
    No personal feedback, just automatic email

Interview Questions

• Regular experience-based questions, plus some tricky ones about corporate culture   Answer Question