TVS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TVS Interview Questions

Interviews at TVS

2.5

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TVS (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a part of college recruitment. A quantitative aptitude test followed by a round of discussions. It was the followed on the second day with interview with HR and technical.

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Trainee Telecom Engineer in TVS Sons. Pvt. Ltd.
    Two rounds are there:
    1st Round: Technical verbal
    2nd Round: HR
    First round is the most important round. Learn all the equipment which are used in the telecom field. You must know how network tower is established from scratch.
    i.e. first: Network survey of that area.
    2nd: What kind of antennas; are suited for that particular area.
    3rd: What is the antennas' tilt in the each sector. (all three sectors accordin to population density.
    4th: Antenna Establishment.
    5th: AT, Pre-AT of the site.
    6th: Drive Test
    Interview Experience is ok.
    Salary is just to survive. i.e. 10000 rupees per month in hand.
    It's ok to start if you are fresher, but not suitable for experienced.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions:
      Q1. What is GSM,CDMA? Difference?
      Q2. Do you know about the structure of a mobile tower, explain it's each and every component?
      Eg. Shelter, GSM Antennas', RRU Box, Transmission Rack, CDMA Antennas', Tower Light etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

After the negotiation. I got ready under that salary and join the company immediately.

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS in October 2013.

Interview

the hiring process is the most fair one i have seen in my college so far. The officials were very friendly and highly experienced.The process comprised of one round of group discussion and one final interview.

Interview Questions

• Hoe would you rate our GD process? Do we need some improvements?   Answer Question

Purchase Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

normal accounts questions. basic accounting terms and tell me about yourself. what is your expectation working here. expected salary. how long will you stay with TVS. how will you manage deadlines. Positives and negatives areas. over all a nice experience for a fresher.

Interview Questions

• do you know to work in excel. what is accounting.   2 Answers

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TVS.

Interview

Methodical, more towards confirmation of past experience and relevant proof of papers. The interviewer enquired in detail on the veracity of the claims on experience. Three stage interview, first with the preliminary check, then with the senior hr manager, then with the department head, and on confirmation from the department head the HR processed the application.

CNC Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS (Madurai (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Basic Technical round in which performance is not at all considered and a final hr round who'll select people who are willing to work all of a sudden. And they hire those people giving them a basic salary which is a kind of mistreat to the engineers.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TVS (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

2 Rounds of Interview were taken:
    First was General Technical Interview - Understanding of the Industry is important along with competition, trends etc
    Second Was HR Interview - General Behavioral based questions were asked

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Throw some light on previous work ex
      What is your fav brand