TWG Insurance Client Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at TWG Insurance

Client Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TWG Insurance (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I originally applied to TWG as I had similar experience in my previous role. The online application was straightforward and I was very quickly contacted via email by someone in their recruitment department. A few days later we arranged a phone call and it was very straightforward, a few questions about my experience and background followed up with a brief overview of the company and its goals. I was told that I would be passed on to the next stage and someone from the team I'd be working with would be in touch.

A week later I had a second phone call with the team manager and it was again, very straightforward. She broke down the day to day responsibilities and asked what I was looking for in the position and if I was comfortable with certain aspects of the job (working on the phone, dealing with clients who may be unhappy). Given my experience she wanted to stress that everyone at the company does start out at the same level in order to build up training from the same point. It was refreshing to have a company be forward with their career path and expectations.

Following the second interview they offered to fly me to Dallas for the last round of face to face interviews. The whole process was handled very professionally. On the day of the final interviews, it was myself and two other candidates and we had four interviews each. They do a great job at making it a welcome atmosphere and I didn't feel odd having others interview around me.

They show you the layout of the teams and building and then you proceed to have an orientation. From there I interviewed with the COO and various team leads/directors. The questions ranged from basic background discussions to opinions on client servicing techniques. There were a few questions about what you would do in certain situations but as I was coming in with experience I don't believe I had the same questions as other candidates. Then I was shown the career path they have for their team members and how I could progress if I hit certain targets. It all seemed very open, very straightforward.

They provided lunch and then we left and were told they would be in touch within a few days. By and far this interview process has been the quickest. They responded by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a fellow team member being inappropriate towards a client?   Answer Question

In the end, the Dallas location was the main reason I declined the offer. The career path was a big pro and the recruitment member who contacted me initially was in touch throughout. She made me feel comfortable in asking her questions about relocation, cost of living etc when it came to the final offer. It does seem daunting to start at a lower level when coming in with experience but they do have a great career growth opportunity set up if you are successful with your targets. I would reconsider should they expand closer to my hometown.