KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Tableau Software Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 546 interviews

Recruiter8%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Tableau Software

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tableau Software

Interview

This was one of the worst interview processes I have been through which was a disappointment since I was referred by a Salesforce employee who speaks very highly of the network. I was reached out to by a recruiter following my referral and asked for a quick call to discuss my resume. During this call I was probed with formal competency interview questions without warning or preparation, and it was anything but a call to just discuss my resume. On top of this, the recruiter let me know that they were very far along in the interview process with people who had 'slightly more' experience and they were likely to send an offer in the incoming weeks. I appreciated this transparency, but why interview me then and waste my time by saying this? After this I was invited for an interview with the hiring manager. When I asked for a breakdown of what type of interview this would be (role related, cognitive, etc.) I received a brief one sentence description with no preparation call or much information to go off. Keep in mind I was interviewing for roles in the other big Tech companies in Dublin where a detailed description was provided and an additional preparation call with the recruiter to discuss the information or the process was offered, though I was given enough information that I wouldn't need the call or have questions regarding the interview process. The actual interview went fine, it was your standard interview but not to the caliber you would expect of a company represented by SF. Overall I was deeply disappointed by this process and it would keep me from interviewing for either SF or Tableau in the future.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us why you are qualified for this position
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tableau Software

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Tableau Software in Jan 2022

Interview

There were 3 rounds final presentation round. I went well prepared for all the round and gave my best. After putting in so much effort and spending almost a months time in interview, I was told I am not selected and the reason was I didn't have required years of experience!! This was a very lame excuse because if my experience is not sufficient, I should have got rejected in the first round and not after clearing all the rounds. To those who are giving interview in tableau, I suggest you to spend your time and energy in some other good organization who respected candidate time and energy.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Tableau Software