KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Tableau Software Business Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 546 interviews

Recruiter17%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Tableau Software

Application

I interviewed at Tableau Software

Interview

First of all, you should have a call interview with HR, then I had phone call interview with sales manager. After all, they put me in to the interview in their office. Need to prepare for presentation in front of three of hiring manager, sales manager, and BD Team manager.

Interview Questions
  • What can you convince your customer if they are not interested?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Tableau Software

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tableau Software in Feb 2020

Interview

First call with a internal recruiter to describe the position and speak about my previous experiences. Then they asked me to come spend one day on-site with others candidates. On this day, we had a meeting to introduce Tableau, met the Sales team, visited the office, did 2 differents role-play, produce a demo of Tableau and 2 differents interviews about your values and experiences. It was an amazing experience, the directors are really nice and make you confortable from the beginning. I receive a feedback two days after. The recruiters really care about you and give you a real feedback. They also organise the day for you and make it smooth.

Interview Questions
  • Prepare yourself to have technical questions and give exemples of challenges you overcome in your previous jobs.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Tableau Software