Find jobs for Sales Consultant

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Tableau Software Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 546 interviews

Other13%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Tableau Software

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tableau Software in Mar 2018

Interview

Short. Weird. Impersonal. Never really gave you meaningful insight into what was going on. Just grilled you like you were being interrogated. Worst was that there wasn't any follow up. Just thank you and then that's it. Kind of left a lot to be desired...which was sad coming from a company that says it's all about the customer. BTW - I am one. So that was disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • real basic stuff about my job history, location, etc. and then jumped into some pretty in depth data management stuff - the stuff a DBA had done in the past. seemed like they wanted to get an idea of how much I knew.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Tableau Software

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tableau Software in Jan 2016

Interview

The overall process was very Good, Overall there were 3 rounds and 1 demo round with is very different and Interesting. 3 rounds included interview with HR, Reporting Manager and Technical Lead.

Interview Questions
  • What is your Experience in BI industry ? How do you handle tough/nagging customers ? Lot of Technical Queries
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Tableau Software