Find jobs for Senior Practice Manager

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Tableau Software Senior Practice Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 546 interviews

Employee Referral33%
Applied online33%
HardAverageEasy

Tableau Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tableau Software

Interview

After applying online the recruiter contacted me quickly afterwards, expressing interest in my application. After this great start, it went downhill: Every email had to be sent twice before getting any reaction with regards to finding a suitable date for the initial interview. Once we've had agreed on a date, the recruiter neither called nor answered my follow-up email. Tableau should be aware, of this erratic behaviour - especially as a company which values its employees.

1 person found this interview helpful

Tableau Software

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tableau Software in Jan 2016

Interview

I was provided a telephone interview much like the others. The interview lasted approximately 40 minutes. I felt it went very well at the time. I was asked the standard screening questions and provided with a job description. At the end of the interview, I was told that I would be contacted by a hiring manager for another interview. Less than a week later I sent in an email thanking them for the interview opportunity. I did not receive a response for another week or so. I sent another email after two weeks and asked if I was still being considered for the position or if I could be considered for a different or future positions. I still have not received any emails from them stating either way to the outcome. I am finding it very unprofessional to not send out some sort of correspondence to the applicants. After all, we are putting Tableau's interview process at the top of our list.

Interview Questions
  • They asked my experience with upsells
    1 Answer