KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Tableau Software Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 546 interviews

Other6%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Tableau Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tableau Software in Jan 2022

Interview

Recruiter Phone screen -> Technical Phone screen (1hr) The technical phone screen was 20min behavioral and rest of the time was an easy coding challenge. However, the question asked was so open ended without any explanation with one-sided discussion. The interviewer seemed very arrogant and barely spoke. It felt like I was talking to myself. Overall, worst experience i've ever had.

Interview Questions
  • leetcode easy question about overlapping strings
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Tableau Software

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tableau Software in Dec 2021

Interview

Recruiting agency got in touch with me regarding a tableau hiring drive .I was immediately given a hackerrank coding challenge.. Medium level .I was invited for the virtual onsite ,Did not have time to prepare. had to schedule on the same date they provided .First round was with engineer .It was coding round -Dynamic programing , next round was with another engineer , coding again , easy .Hiring manager as about behavioral questions , finally one round with Team lead system design. this person was so unprepared and did not know what to ask. Was constantly looking at the time to finish of the interview..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Tableau Software