Find jobs for Technical Support Specialist

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Tableau Software Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 547 interviews

Campus Recruiting11%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Tableau Software

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tableau Software in Dec 2015

Interview

It was an open session with multiple stages for the entire interview. There was food and drink offered since the whole process lasts up to three hours long. There was a background information bit at the beginning, written portion, technical test, cultural interview, troubleshooting test, and finally a more traditional interview. Everyone was very friendly, casual and accommodating. We were kept, usually in groups, in meeting rooms in between interview sessions.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities would you bring to Tableau?
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tableau Software (Seattle, WA) in Jun 2015

Interview

I submitted an application online for an open interview, about 2 - 3 weeks later as expected I received a reply from recruiting and scheduled the interview online. Onsite I did a basic fact check interview, a communication skills test, a panel interview, a troubleshooting interview, and a rapid-fire knowledge test. The process was @ 3.5 hours, fast-paced but enjoyable.

Interview Questions
  • Which is more useful, a banana or a stapler?
9 people found this interview helpful