Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lemoore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino (Lemoore, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

Once you apply for the position you have to go throught two interviews, after that you have to go throught a lengthy background check. during the background check they will assign you a Background offier who will be your point of contact till the background check is over.

Interview Questions

• Background check can be the hardest part. When I got hired I walk into the interview room an was given a test on a physical computer something was wrong with it I hadd to figure it out and write down the steps I took to figure it out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lemoore, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino (Lemoore, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

You will have a interview. Then if you get the job they will call you about 3 weeks later to let you know. Then after that you go to the casino give them all the information they need from you then you go threw a back ground check that takes about 1 month long process.

Cage Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lemoore, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino (Lemoore, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

They will call you back an depending on the position it will either be 1 or 2 interviewers. That will ask you a series of questions about the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Tachi Palace and casino and why would you be a great fit?   1 Answer

Cage Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lemoore, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino (Lemoore, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

there was a panel of 3 interviewers who asked a series of questions that were off a form. A group of interviewees waited for around 30 minutes for their turn and then went into a large room where 3 people sat and they took turns asking questions from a form. After each question they took a while to write down their comments which left us in an uncomfortable silence.

Interview Questions

• they asked me an ice breaker - If I was an animal which one would I be?
      Then they went on to questions off the form - mostly about customer service.
      There were some team work questions and also one asking if I was native american   Answer Question

Environmental Service Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lemoore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino (Lemoore, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

it was pretty easy to apply online I received a call from Human Resources and they set up a interview even though they gave me the name of the wrong individual of who I was suppose to write a cover letter for, the process took about 4 weeks including the background check and drug testing was done on site then shortly after that I went through what they call a hospitality class and then the following week later I started work.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a angry customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase they did not give me a choice, they wrote down minimum wage and I did not have a choice but to take it otherwise I would not have gotten the job, I was very displeased about that.