Taco Bell Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 31, 2017

1.7

83 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Garden City, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

I was asked why i applied how many hours id like a week If i could take out my piercings If i had any family members whom worked here How many days off would i like What hours can i work Am i comfortable bein a cashier have i ever had any drawer shortages over twenty dollers Have i ever been fired or asked to quite Has anyone ever stolen from my drawer Can i count fast take orders fast Am i a friendly people person can I move at a fast pace stay busy keep areas clean

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Employee in Marina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Marina, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied to Taco Bell about 6 months ago. To my surprise, they had called me back a couple of days ago, asking if I was interested in a job interview. I showed up to the job interview. In less than five minutes, I was hired on the spot, possibly because they needed workers, as most of the old workers had left due to graduating from high school and going off to college. I start as soon as I finish up filling out some paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer had a problem?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I will be there in the morning but I don't think they are pretty lady I spoke b to the stores to be the teacher a note and Gold Workline to be

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Just a 10 minute interview of goals, hours available, and plans for the company. They would just like to make sure that you will have some form of longevity within the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in fast food before?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Hollywood, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

fair quick it was really easy basic questions...... I think anyone should apply if interested......Also there must be taco bell shops all over the states by now...I would think! I'm just wondering if it's the same process everywhere

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy, they called me and I came in and we chatted and they offered me the job. They were nice and friendly and it was a laid back experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grants Pass, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Grants Pass, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was short, I got there on time, but the manager who was previously assigned to interviewing me wasn't there, so an assistant manager did it. She fed me questions, and when I didn't answer them properly she gave me the proper answers, and told me she would get back to me.
    That never happened.

Interview Questions

• What comes to your mind when you think of Taco Bell?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell in January 2017.

Interview

It was pretty easy and straight forward like a regular interview. No trick questions. Easy to talk to interviewers. We did it in the open so that was interesting but it was good.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taco Bell (New York, NY).

Interview

Walk in fill out application answer questions while they give you your uniform. They give you your cash pay card and then tell you what day you start. you say thank you they say thank you then your done.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked fast food?
      Do you know how to run a cash register?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Tallahassee, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with the manager during the open hours for interviews. She went over duties, then asked about my available hours. We then talked about my start date and asked a few generic personality questions you would expect with a basic interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions where personality based and some questions regarding my availability.   Answer Question