Taco Bell Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Bell Cashier Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

1.7

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I will be there in the morning but I don't think they are pretty lady I spoke b to the stores to be the teacher a note and Gold Workline to be

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Just a 10 minute interview of goals, hours available, and plans for the company. They would just like to make sure that you will have some form of longevity within the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in fast food before?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Hollywood, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

fair quick it was really easy basic questions...... I think anyone should apply if interested......Also there must be taco bell shops all over the states by now...I would think! I'm just wondering if it's the same process everywhere

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taco Bell (New York, NY).

Interview

Walk in fill out application answer questions while they give you your uniform. They give you your cash pay card and then tell you what day you start. you say thank you they say thank you then your done.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked fast food?
      Do you know how to run a cash register?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Tallahassee, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with the manager during the open hours for interviews. She went over duties, then asked about my available hours. We then talked about my start date and asked a few generic personality questions you would expect with a basic interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions where personality based and some questions regarding my availability.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied on a Wednesday and got a call to set up an interview about two days later. The manager met with me, and told me at the same meeting that I had a job.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me to tell her a little bit about myself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springville, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Springville, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

it was wonderful. the staff is great.They have an awesome learning process and help you when needed. There was always that you can ask to show you how to do something.

Interview Questions

• my previous work experience, how ill help their company,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Elizabethtown, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

I put the application in online, called 3 days later to check the status, they called me back to request an interview. The interview was basically just asking when I could start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Orem, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

As always, I was pretty nervous about the interview and making a good fist impression!! But as soon as I had the pleasure of meeting the interviewing/hiring manager, she made me feel so at ease an comfortable with my surroundings and made it such a pleasurable experience, that by the time we were done with the interview it was like I had been talking to an old friend of mine and we were just catching up on life's journey that we've been on. Basically, talking about my past employer's and what my roles were at that particular place.

Interview Questions

• What do I have to offer their company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

questions about former history and what I would do in certain situations involving accidents. They also performed an IQ test which had to do with math and English and reading. They also weighed me on a scale