Taco Bell Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Bell Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taco Bell (New York, NY).

Interview

Walk in fill out application answer questions while they give you your uniform. They give you your cash pay card and then tell you what day you start. you say thank you they say thank you then your done.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked fast food?
    Do you know how to run a cash register?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springville, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Springville, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

it was wonderful. the staff is great.They have an awesome learning process and help you when needed. There was always that you can ask to show you how to do something.

Interview Questions

• my previous work experience, how ill help their company,   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Orem, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

As always, I was pretty nervous about the interview and making a good fist impression!! But as soon as I had the pleasure of meeting the interviewing/hiring manager, she made me feel so at ease an comfortable with my surroundings and made it such a pleasurable experience, that by the time we were done with the interview it was like I had been talking to an old friend of mine and we were just catching up on life's journey that we've been on. Basically, talking about my past employer's and what my roles were at that particular place.

Interview Questions

• What do I have to offer their company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

questions about former history and what I would do in certain situations involving accidents. They also performed an IQ test which had to do with math and English and reading. They also weighed me on a scale

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I just walked in I talked to manager I filled out paper application there as soon as I was done before he asked me anything I started introducing myself about my education n experience.

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Murrieta, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I waited on the manager to see me for over half an hour. Then she came over and asked me a few basic questions. Said my hours worked and she would call me the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Little Rock, AR) in April 2016.

Interview

It was easy. Asked if I could do math and flip tacos. Then they asked if I could do both at the same time. They also asked about if I could handle the drive-thru. They offered me tacos during the interview. I asked if i could have a quesarito. They said to get out.

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Huntington Beach, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Was very easygoing, he told me to come in on a Saturday morning when it was not busy. So I came in, and he basically went over the policy handbook with me, signing a lot of stuff, and other things

Interview Questions

• simple questions for a typical fast food restaurant, asked if i had a good work ethic if i would be on time with work, if i was a fast learner, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (San Diego, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I seen an ad on Craigslist that stated they were hiring at multiple locations. I set up an interview date for the next day in the location I was interested in. There were a lot of people interviewing so I wrote my name down on a list and the called us one by one. Interview was pretty fast, he asked me basic questions and told me he was going to review all the applications and if I was hired they would call me the same day. I got called the next day to come in and turn my documents in for a background check.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I had applied in person had good references and they called me within 2 days, interview was pretty easy did not make me feel nervous at all. Overall Great experience

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer that claims they had messed up their order?   3 Answers