Taco Bell Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Bell Cook Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Henderson, TX).

Interview

I filled out the application, and a few days later I was called in for an interview. I didn't get to interview because the interviewer forgot they had an appointment with me.

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brunswick, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Brunswick, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

you talking about yourself and tell your work experience,also fill out form about background screening, the do's and dont's on the job and benefits.they as if you plan to work at there company for a long time

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself and how long have you worked in this position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Evansville, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

I had applied online and got the call for an interview the next day. Went in nervous in black slacks and a blouse and tennis shoes (cause it's all I had). When the interview concluded, I was told I'd hear back by Friday and if not, to call him.

Friday came and went, I figured if I was hired, they would've called me so I just kind of let it go and forgot about it. I interviewed at another place and had two more set up when I got the call Monday night.

He asked if I wanted to come in and fill out some paperwork and of course I was excited.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just took what they offered. It's technically an 'entry level' job.

Anonymous Employee in Bonney Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Bonney Lake, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied through craigslist. Got a call from the store manager, but when I got there for the interview it was the regional manager there for the interviews. I was one of I think five there or a one on one interview. I was one of two hired from that group. I got a call about two days later with a job offer and started the following week.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Quick, easy. The interviewer was friendly, laid back and did not seem to be expecting any specific answer. They were quick to answer all questions I had, and was prompt in calling me to let me know I had the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Childersburg, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Childersburg, AL) in January 2012.

Interview

I went in for an interview which took about 2 minutes. I was asked NO questions. The hiring manager said she didn't want anymore teenagers working for her. That was pretty much it.

Interview Questions

• The only question that was asked was about my age..which was on the application.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Wichita, KS) in February 2011.

Interview

There wasn't much of an interview process. They only asked if you were willing to come to work on time or if you are convicted of any prior felonies. It's more of a "if you know someone you have the job" What more do you expect from a fast food joint? If you're a breathing human being youll get this job, but who knows in this job market.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was general, spoke with manager. felt more like a conversation than an interview. manager was nice, explained the job duties, what was to be expected. manager was nice and to the point

Cook Interview

Interview

i got hired pretty quick i kept asking about it and the next day i had an interview. they asked about where i had worked before and how much time i had spent there. the interview was quick i got the job about a week later and i was happy about it

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell in May 2010.

Interview

We talked, they offered me a job.

Negotiation

Short.