Taco Bell Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Bell Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I haven't had my interview yet. I submitted an online application and they called me back the same day to schedule an interview. They seem desperate and understaffed. Probably due to the high turnover rate. I've heard that the interviews are easy and very laid-back so I hope that's true. The lady who will be interviewing me seemed really nice and casual, on the other hand she also didn't seem to know what she was doing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a few weeks ago I went in and applied for the crew member position. On Tuesday of this week I got a call to come in for a interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• What's your availability?
      Do you have reliable transportation?
      2 Answers

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on the internet and got a call a month later. The interview was short only 5 minutes the manager was really cool he asked me basic questions like "tell me about yourself" and "why should I hire you". I didn't get the job.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

The interview was Very quick, the store was really packed so she fired off a lot of questions! And I had to think on my feet! Which is what you have to do at the job my first day they just walked me through how to make each order and after that I was on my own.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for the job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not anything special, I started at min wage and worked long hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loganville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Loganville, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

When I walked in, the manager was already doing an interview but after 5 minutes, I started the interview. I don't know if I was just being really awkward or I was just looking into this too much but the hiring manager was being nice and I mean, way too nice. I started to get nervous halfway through because the questions being thrown at me were very tough, considering that this was my first job. I walked out of the interview feeling unsure and I knew I didn't get the job because I couldn't think of answers properly and it just didn't feel right. I highly recommend that if this your first job that you practice and look up questions if you're super nervous for your interview. I feel like it will help you answer questions more accurate and not slip up like me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a great fit for this position?
      When are you willing to work?
      Why Taco Bell?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waycross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Waycross, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I placed my application in store during non-peak hours and handed my application directly to the GM. She called me 3 days later for an interview. I interviewed yesterday and was told the position was mine. The GM was personable and made me feel at ease. This is a part time position but I hope to move up the ranks to her position on day.

Interview Questions

• Could I take out my tongue ring?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Waterbury, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online the manager personally called me and asked me in for an interview I agreed. The interview went well. I felt like I would be a good fit with the company since they had the hours I was looking for and I had previous experience with the company and industry.

Interview Questions

• What am I presently doing for employment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

I came in, he told me to have a seat so he can gather some papers. He came out and handing me a paper with the interview questions that he was going to ask me and told me to fill it out and we'll discuss it. I filled it out and he came and sat down he asked me questions and then after the interview he told me he was going to give me a call the next day i received the call saying i had gotten the job.

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Taylor, MI).

Interview

Applied online, got a interview a couple days later. Came and met Lisa the area couch. Asked my situation and we talked. Was offered 8.50 on the spot for nights. Took it emediatly.

Interview Questions

• Would I quit my other jobs and work full time here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Boise, ID) in January 2016.

Interview

I came in and sat down and talk to Bryan the assistant manger because something came up with the GM. He asked me some questions about customer service and how I handled situations, asked me a little about myself to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a order gets messed up and the customer comes into the store yelling?   1 Answer