Taco Bell Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

1.9

87 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Aberdeen, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

I walked in and told them I was here for my job interview. They gave me a cup and told me to sit down. I showed up about ten minutes early. When she came out I stood up and shook her hand then sat back down. At first it was just small talk and then about the application details. She brought out these cards and I blindly chose one from each section. They were kinda odd questions, I did my best to answer despite my anxiety. At the end she told me that she wanted another manager to interview me, so I have a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were upset but hid your feelings.   Answer Question
  • How do you deal with upset people?   Answer Question
  • Explain a time you were over 15 minutes late.   1 Answer
  • Describe a time where someone asked for you help.
    What was it specifically on?
    How did you respond?
    What was the outcome.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Providence, RI) in September 2017.

Interview

I came in and the interview started right away, questions were based off of playing cards which was very interesting and a great method on their behalf. I got hired right on the spot and was told to turn in paperwork in 2 days, which was today. Now I have to wait for the GM to call me in so I can get my uniform and schedule. So excited!

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question
    • What's something in your life that was hard to do, but you overcame?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell in August 2017.

Interview

I was there a total of 6 times and they were to busy to interview me. But eventually did and then the person that was "hiring" me quit and didn't put my in the system and if I went back I would have to do it ALL over again

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working less than 10 hours a week   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Pasadena, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had to fill an application out inside the restaurant then turn it into the manager. I waited a few days, then I called them about whether I got an interview or not, and I was told to come in for open interviews at 11 am. I did. The interviewer/manager did not seem prepared. I don't think she remembered that dhe had people for open interviews. The interview lasted 5 minutes maybe 10.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had difficulty dealing with a customer? How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (State College, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

New Management, disorganized and unpleasant. my friend went to the interview with me. we were both hired in person but still required to submit an online application. They practically were giving away jobs because of new management.

Interview Questions

• Did you fill out your online application?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was very positive. Manager Craig interviewed me and made me feel like this was a good place to work. After interview, I was told I would receive an email with my I-9 a few days later. I had to call to have it sent a week later. Once again I was told to call back for a start date, they are waiting for shirts. After 3 weeks they finally called with a start date. Not the procedure I was told in the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle rude customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

They were very polite. We just sat down and spoke and I was asked questions and talked for a bit. We sat at a table in the restaurant area, and talked. It was very casual And open, and I felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for this job?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I haven't had my interview yet. I submitted an online application and they called me back the same day to schedule an interview. They seem desperate and understaffed. Probably due to the high turnover rate. I've heard that the interviews are easy and very laid-back so I hope that's true. The lady who will be interviewing me seemed really nice and casual, on the other hand she also didn't seem to know what she was doing.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a few weeks ago I went in and applied for the crew member position. On Tuesday of this week I got a call to come in for a interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• What's your availability?
      Do you have reliable transportation?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Frankfort, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Frankfort, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

interview was simple. Was told they just needed to meet me in person to make sure I wasnt a pyscho. lol after she realized I wasnt, she told me she would put me on the following weeks schedule.