Taco Bell Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

2.1

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Pasadena, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had to fill an application out inside the restaurant then turn it into the manager. I waited a few days, then I called them about whether I got an interview or not, and I was told to come in for open interviews at 11 am. I did. The interviewer/manager did not seem prepared. I don't think she remembered that dhe had people for open interviews. The interview lasted 5 minutes maybe 10.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had difficulty dealing with a customer? How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on the internet and got a call a month later. The interview was short only 5 minutes the manager was really cool he asked me basic questions like "tell me about yourself" and "why should I hire you". I didn't get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loganville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Loganville, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

When I walked in, the manager was already doing an interview but after 5 minutes, I started the interview. I don't know if I was just being really awkward or I was just looking into this too much but the hiring manager was being nice and I mean, way too nice. I started to get nervous halfway through because the questions being thrown at me were very tough, considering that this was my first job. I walked out of the interview feeling unsure and I knew I didn't get the job because I couldn't think of answers properly and it just didn't feel right. I highly recommend that if this your first job that you practice and look up questions if you're super nervous for your interview. I feel like it will help you answer questions more accurate and not slip up like me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a great fit for this position?
      When are you willing to work?
      Why Taco Bell?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Waterbury, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online the manager personally called me and asked me in for an interview I agreed. The interview went well. I felt like I would be a good fit with the company since they had the hours I was looking for and I had previous experience with the company and industry.

Interview Questions

• What am I presently doing for employment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Modesto, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

They told me that they need workers for night shift since it is a 24 hour store. They said they would do call backs within 72 hours. They did a group interview, where they asked us (individually) a few questions and then they went on to the next person. The interview was at 8:30am I arrived before 8am. I was the 4th person there. The earlier you are, the earlier your interview will take place. I interviewed for the Taco Bell on Standiford in Modesto, California.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brockport, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Brockport, NY).

Interview

Applied online and was called days later about there being open interviews. I was in a group interview with at least 5 other people. They asked those basic questions that you'd expect to be in an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

It was very quick I filled out a survey and was asked about availability. The manager was late and didn't seem interested in the interview. I knew I didn't get the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Toledo, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online April 24th, 2015. I called approximately two weeks later to follow up on my application. The RGM (Restaurant General Manager) invited me to come in and have an interview with her. I arrived and she pulled my application. I was green in their hiring system, meaning a good potential candidate. She asked a few questions such as my availability, my experience, and why I wanted to work for Taco Bell? She stated that she feels I would be a great candidate and informed me that there is a second interview required with the Area Coach (higher up management) and stated she would call in a couple of days to set up that interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer
    • I notice you do not have any restaurant experience, why fast food?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Wilmington, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was ignorant. My interview was at 3 o clock. I got their at 2:45 and didn't get interviewed until 3:45 and may I remind you they were slow at this time and had no more than 3 customers during that hour length of time. The manager that was interviewing me was rude and had another young manager female with him interviewing me and they kept giggling and made me very uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason I want to work here.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Vacaville, CA).

Interview

Applied online and I got a call a couple of days later. When I went in for the interview, there were people being interviewed already so I had to wait. The interview was really easy, I just had to fill out a background check form and and asked me a couple of questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with your time if there were no customers?   Answer Question