Taco Bell Crew Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Bell Crew Trainer Interview Questions

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Trainer Interview

Interview

Fifty words minimum? Well, I got the job because I had a good resume and good grades in school and because I had connections at the store. The interviewing process was simple. If you are going to try to get a job at Taco Bell I recommend... let them know you are faithful/punctual, be a hard worker, and have a good resume (no typos). Best of luck.

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Overland Park, KS) in August 2011.

Interview

Didn't have an actual interview because I was recommended by a friend and the store was desperate for people. I did have to fill out one of those "what would you do in blah blah situation?" quizzes." It was mostly common sense. When I moved stores, all the general manager wanted to know was my availability and what my current wage was. I have done one interview, and it's mostly basic things like, "describe an incident where you went above and beyond to help a customer." Pretty easy.

Interview Questions

Crew Trainer Interview

Interview

Having worked for the company throughout high school and for 9 years after i had only one interview. the interview process was just to find out what my intentions were regarding what position i was seeking because i formerly worked as an assistant manager. There were questions regarding my schedual and whether i could handle working under former employees.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a customer who is dissatisfied and possibly cursing at you?   Answer Question

Crew Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell in May 2008.

Interview

I was hired on as a crew member. A ton of paperwork. I knew most of the employees and was 15 at the time. Had to complete a survey, if you did not pass, you could not become an employee. you get paid minimum wage