Taco Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

115 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeport, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Lakeport, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed and told that I was going to be hired within the first few minutes of the interview, but that never happened. After coming in twice for orientation and a week and a half after the initial interview the manager changed his mind and decided not to hire me.

Interview Questions

• There was a really stupid questionnaire that was basically an idiot test.   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Henderson, TX).

Interview

I filled out the application, and a few days later I was called in for an interview. I didn't get to interview because the interviewer forgot they had an appointment with me.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell in June 2017.

Interview

I learn fast ive worked at other fast paced jobs and had a good out come from that bit want a new job to experience a new group of people

Interview Questions

• Can u keep calm under extreme pressure   2 Answers

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Pasadena, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had to fill an application out inside the restaurant then turn it into the manager. I waited a few days, then I called them about whether I got an interview or not, and I was told to come in for open interviews at 11 am. I did. The interviewer/manager did not seem prepared. I don't think she remembered that dhe had people for open interviews. The interview lasted 5 minutes maybe 10.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had difficulty dealing with a customer? How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Greenville, MS) in May 2017.

Interview

Very short the interview basically was telling me about the job an about how much can I apply like helping and they was telling me about the hiring process and my level of work mostly how to come professional to the orientation to get the job basically

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to work more hours   1 Answer
    • Have I ever worked before   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

4 days after I applied online, I had a 20-30 minute screening call with a recruiter. It was easy, consisting of a walk through of your background and experience. 5 days later, I had another 20-30 minute call with the hiring manager. This was similar to the screening call. 6 days later, I attended a lengthy in-person interview at the Google-like Irvine HQ. It was a 3-hour long interview with six 30-minute meetings with various directors and managers. It wasn't difficult. Most of the interviewers were improvising or didn't have anything prepared at all. This is apparently called a "conversational"-style interview. 23 days after I applied online, I got a call from the recruiter telling me that I didn't get the position. Overall, it wasn't a difficult interview and it was a mediocre experience. I guess one good to come out of the experience was that I got a gift card out of it.

Service Champion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Taylor, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It took about two weeks to actually start working.
    The RGM was very friendly and out going.
    She talked me through what goes on at Taco Bell.
    She asked simple questions about work experience, etc.

Interview Questions

• That if I had experience with food.   1 Answer
    • Did I have my Food Handlers license   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park Forest, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Park Forest, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

My interview was on Feb 12, it was set to be at 10:30 am but I was there at 10:00. The hiring manager seemed fairly nice. The interview was five minutes long, the question were simple and I answered them with ease. The hiring manager said that she will call me back. I hope I get the job. (By the way I'm 17)

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Joliet, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, hr person called later had a dm call, met for in person interview where he then proceeded to make fun of my management style and told me how I should handle my next interview! I have many years of experience being a gm. This was shocking! No wonder they are always hiring!

Interview Questions

• All the workers were hiding in the back when customers came in. He asked what I would do,   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grants Pass, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Grants Pass, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was short, I got there on time, but the manager who was previously assigned to interviewing me wasn't there, so an assistant manager did it. She fed me questions, and when I didn't answer them properly she gave me the proper answers, and told me she would get back to me.
    That never happened.

Interview Questions

• What comes to your mind when you think of Taco Bell?   1 Answer