Taco Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

1.8

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Met at store for interview with above store leader. Was asked basic management questions, some behavioral questions. Not very difficult. One on one interview, friendly recruiter. Be sure to negotiate your pay becuase they need you more than you need them, trust me

Interview Questions

• Have you ever delt with someone who was underperforming?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tolleson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Tolleson, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I went in, sat down, and waited for my interviewer. She came in right on time and instead of asking what's your greatest weakness and all those basic questions she got straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation ?   1 Answer
    • What hours are you available ?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Super easy, was a store employee, and they allowed me to move up into management without even interviewing, however not good as anybody who somewhat eorks can easily get the job.

Service Champion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Taylor, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It took about two weeks to actually start working.
    The RGM was very friendly and out going.
    She talked me through what goes on at Taco Bell.
    She asked simple questions about work experience, etc.

Interview Questions

• That if I had experience with food.   1 Answer
    • Did I have my Food Handlers license   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

It was a basic interview lasted about 30 minutes, asked a range of questions on how I worked with people, have I been around food etc. I I had transportation

Taco Bell Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Met with manager she went over duties, verified my past employment, available hours, available start date and asked a few generic questions you would expect with a basic interview. Was called 3 days later and offered the job but with more hours then I originally desired. The manager implied this was flexible and I've found I am working more not less

Interview Questions

• Available hours. Available start date. Past employers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park Forest, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Park Forest, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

My interview was on Feb 12, it was set to be at 10:30 am but I was there at 10:00. The hiring manager seemed fairly nice. The interview was five minutes long, the question were simple and I answered them with ease. The hiring manager said that she will call me back. I hope I get the job. (By the way I'm 17)

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Joliet, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, hr person called later had a dm call, met for in person interview where he then proceeded to make fun of my management style and told me how I should handle my next interview! I have many years of experience being a gm. This was shocking! No wonder they are always hiring!

Interview Questions

• All the workers were hiding in the back when customers came in. He asked what I would do,   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Hudson, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

The process went really smooth, they come out and basically go over the application you submitted and ask a few questions. If they are satisfied they may hire you on the spot depending on your experience, as well as maturity.

Food Champion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Mishawaka, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

Was hired on the spot for the job. The process to get scheduled for the first day took a while ( about a month) but the wait was worth it. I enjoy going back to work every day.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself becoming   1 Answer