Taco Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017

1.8

682 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

They called me to come into the store for an interview, a day after applying. The interview was unprofessional and rushed. Didn't really get asked many questions either, mainly just focused on availability. 2 days after the interview they contacted me back.

Service Champion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winters, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Winters, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was asked to describe myself, personal interests, hobbies, my desire to work at Taco Bell. I was also asked how long I planned on working at Taco Bell, what tasks I'd like to perform, and what hours would work best for me.

Interview Questions

• What are some words you'd use to describe yourself?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Vancouver, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied in Vancouver, WA.
    First interview I arrived 15 minutes early. 9:45am on a Friday. Interviewer barely gave me any eye contact during the interview. Asked me basic questions.. honestly they didn't seem manager related.. he asked me to come in person to person the next Tuesday during the slow hours. He specified for me not to call but to arrive in person. I did as he said. Arrived at 2pm just after their big rush and he came out and shook my hand. Told me to arrive Wednesday at 9am for a second interview with his.. coworker.. he didn't specify. Arrived 10 minutes early on Wednesday at 8:50am. I walked in and waited 5 minutes. They greeted me. He was shocked and unprepared for me to arrive so early. He said the interview was at 10am. While waiting I had a hard time finding a place to sit. Tables were uncleaned. I sat and waited patiently from 9am-9:40am. During that time one employee did a no call no show. And another employee came in 10 minutes late for work. Finally someone came to take my interview. He shook my hand and asked me if I would prefer to work as a cashier or work in the kitchen.. I stopped him.. I told him I had applied for the Assistant manager position and that's what I expected to be interviewed for here. He was speechless. Told me my first interviewer was supposed to arrive around 10am and I was to give him 30 min to settle in before calling. I went home and gave him a call at 10:30. He answered and told me immediately that they were going another direction. No job.

Entry Level Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Sat down at a table in front with a manager and talked. This particular manager was very polite even when they were giving constructive criticism. The other manage seemed like a disheveled stoner but what can you expect at a first job.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Aberdeen, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

I walked in and told them I was here for my job interview. They gave me a cup and told me to sit down. I showed up about ten minutes early. When she came out I stood up and shook her hand then sat back down. At first it was just small talk and then about the application details. She brought out these cards and I blindly chose one from each section. They were kinda odd questions, I did my best to answer despite my anxiety. At the end she told me that she wanted another manager to interview me, so I have a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were upset but hid your feelings.   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with upset people?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you were over 15 minutes late.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time where someone asked for you help.
      What was it specifically on?
      How did you respond?
      What was the outcome.   1 Answer

Taco Bell Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Medford, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called 1 week later.Really easy. Asked a couple of simple questions and made me come back 2 days later to finish the process in a computer.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through snagajob. I was asked to interview about a week later. Interview was quite easy. My interview was about ten minutes long. Just be prepared in advance and you should do fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Deerfield, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Asked to sit down in the dining area. Waited for 10 mins then moved to another seat and was asked the questions then was told I’d get a call in a week

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Providence, RI) in September 2017.

Interview

I came in and the interview started right away, questions were based off of playing cards which was very interesting and a great method on their behalf. I got hired right on the spot and was told to turn in paperwork in 2 days, which was today. Now I have to wait for the GM to call me in so I can get my uniform and schedule. So excited!

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question
    • What's something in your life that was hard to do, but you overcame?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Must apply online through the website of the company or franchise. You can also apply using other online job sites. Your application will be printed out and gone over during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available to work?   2 Answers