Taco Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

1.8

Service Champion Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Easy I applied in the store and the next week got a call for an face to face interview. General fast food restaurant interview questions. Interview lasted about 30 mins. LAdy was friendly and maade it clear she needed a strong employee.

Cashier and Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Lexington, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

Took 3+ weeks to get an interview. The manger, who interviewed me, was very nice and made it very comfortable since it was my first job ever. I really look forward to working there.

Interview Questions

• What made you choice Taco Bell?   1 Answer

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeport, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Lakeport, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed and told that I was going to be hired within the first few minutes of the interview, but that never happened. After coming in twice for orientation and a week and a half after the initial interview the manager changed his mind and decided not to hire me.

Interview Questions

• There was a really stupid questionnaire that was basically an idiot test.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Chino, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Contacted by phone call. Scheduled interview. Hired on the spot. Started 4 days later. Manager was late. Unorganized. Still working there. Planning on leaving soon. Taco Bell isn't the best organized company and the manager isn't very professional. Starting pay is 10.50

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hempfield, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Hempfield, PA).

Interview

I met this man named Jeff who was the general manager for Taco Bell on Willow St. in Lancaster PA. We had a very nice discussion and he told me mostly about how he got started as a manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Henderson, TX).

Interview

I filled out the application, and a few days later I was called in for an interview. I didn't get to interview because the interviewer forgot they had an appointment with me.

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darien, CT

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Darien, CT) in June 2017.

Interview

Asked me to fill out an application and then we talked about what days and hours am I available. I am 17 years old so we looked to see how many hours I can work a day and a week

Interview Questions

• Didn't ask any interview questions. Just said to call him the next day and he will tell me the next steps.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell in June 2017.

Interview

I learn fast ive worked at other fast paced jobs and had a good out come from that bit want a new job to experience a new group of people

Interview Questions

• Can u keep calm under extreme pressure   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Marina, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied to Taco Bell about 6 months ago. To my surprise, they had called me back a couple of days ago, asking if I was interested in a job interview. I showed up to the job interview. In less than five minutes, I was hired on the spot, possibly because they needed workers, as most of the old workers had left due to graduating from high school and going off to college. I start as soon as I finish up filling out some paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer had a problem?   1 Answer

Food Champion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Columbia, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy, and I ended up getting hired on the spot. They had me fill out all of the necessary forms, and the overall process was pretty quick