Taco Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2017

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I haven't had my interview yet. I submitted an online application and they called me back the same day to schedule an interview. They seem desperate and understaffed. Probably due to the high turnover rate. I've heard that the interviews are easy and very laid-back so I hope that's true. The lady who will be interviewing me seemed really nice and casual, on the other hand she also didn't seem to know what she was doing.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Denver, CO).

Interview

The look is the best way you can get hire.
    Dont put your hands on pockets that means you lazy or to confident. Dont cross legs or arms dont chew gum be confident its no to hard but you need to put yourself soul and mind in order to make your check

Interview Questions

• What would you do if...
      How you handle an angry costumer
      ... Like a said dress well hair nails actitud dont act like a wanna be guy otherwise you will be reject
      Answer Question

Taco Bell Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Interview

i was hired on spot most likley they needed employees at the moment. the manager was nice she seemed she had liked me and my personality a lot and i figured thats another resason i was hired on spot as well

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Promoted from within. What are your goals, why do you want to work there, how would you handle an upset customer. Generic questions for a fast food chain. Show customer's are always first

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer complaint   2 Answers

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2016.

Interview

Seems like a lengthy process and multiple interviews. Possibly due to which position applying for as there was multiple openings. It isnt a quick your hired same day. I interviewed said hired. A week later Iam still waiting for scheduling paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Position and hours suited for me.
    I like this stores. Attitude very friendly and mature as a customer. This is reason I applied for a job.
    Pretty simple I from start of interview explained I was wanting to go somewhere in the company career wise. I dont want the position just to be a warm body behind a register/counter.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a week later to set up an interview. I arrived 10 minutes late to my interview because i got stuck at railroad tracks waiting for a train to pass (i called to let them know i was going to be late). I really think that made them not take me too seriously when i was interviewed. The women who was interviewing me was one of the managers and she asked me situational questions and asked me to tell her about myself , in which I talked about my work experience and years in customer service. She asked me how i would handle a rude customer and i said i would keep calm and ask them if i could do anything to make them feel better.
    She then asked me the same question again and said what if they kept using profanity then what? And i said if i couldnt de-escalate it myself id get a manager.
    Next she asked me again to tell more about myself, which threw me off but i answered the best i could. She asked if i had any questions and i said none that i can think of at this time and she seemed to not like that answer and told me to ask anything i want.
    She told me she would call me in about a week to let me know if i got it, but i honestly don't think i did based on her body language.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a rude customer who kept using profanity?   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Athens, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

First question asked was, "Can you tell me a little about yourself?" I HATE answering that question but I did. It was a fast interview and very easy. The manager was very nice and very informative about what I would being doing as my role of Shift Lead. He asked me if I had an open schedule because the leads and managers have to have open availability. He told me he would also do the best he could to work around the times I need.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a few weeks ago I went in and applied for the crew member position. On Tuesday of this week I got a call to come in for a interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• What's your availability?
      Do you have reliable transportation?
      2 Answers

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Just wish in hope i get the job for my family in learn how to work as a group hope i get the job In start working for others In more

Interview Questions

• Do i know how to work as a team   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ships N more

Taco Bell Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Once I applied I kept calling to check the status of my application. Finally got an interview and was hired on the spot. They offer u a free beverage just for coming in for the interview and I thought that was nice