Taco Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

1.8

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Athens, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

First question asked was, "Can you tell me a little about yourself?" I HATE answering that question but I did. It was a fast interview and very easy. The manager was very nice and very informative about what I would being doing as my role of Shift Lead. He asked me if I had an open schedule because the leads and managers have to have open availability. He told me he would also do the best he could to work around the times I need.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a few weeks ago I went in and applied for the crew member position. On Tuesday of this week I got a call to come in for a interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• What's your availability?
      Do you have reliable transportation?
      2 Answers

Service Champion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Kennesaw, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. They called me in for an interview. The interview was brief and they told me to come in the next day to schedule a day for training.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Just wish in hope i get the job for my family in learn how to work as a group hope i get the job In start working for others In more

Interview Questions

• Do i know how to work as a team   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ships N more

Taco Bell Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Once I applied I kept calling to check the status of my application. Finally got an interview and was hired on the spot. They offer u a free beverage just for coming in for the interview and I thought that was nice

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I showed up for interview and was given application then asked a few questions after done filling out the application. She said she'd let me know by the end of the week if I am hired or not.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Oceanside, CA).

Interview

Worked here before so my interview was literally like 30 seconds! Easy cheesy.
    Must have black belted pants,a black belt and shoes for crews. Your first day is usually training in the drive thru or front register.

Interview Questions

• What's your availability
      Have you worked fast food before
      Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Phone screen > on site interview > interview with panel. Not difficult. They hire people without IT experience. Doesn't really matter anyway, they outsourced the entire service desk.

Was a good bunch of people for the most part. Fun job in the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Can you work split days off.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I fillled out an application in the restaurant. The manager called me the next day and asked when i could come in. I came in and he asked me if i wanted something to drink and we sat down at a booth. He asked me if i was 16, which I was and when i could start. There were no interview questions. We just went over what i wrote in my application and i had my documents with me so he brought out the paperwork, gave me my uniform, and told me he wanted me to come in the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I put that i wanted 9$. I'm 16 and it was my first job and i got $9.

Service Champion Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Went over my work experience. What I like and dislike about my work history. Basically described who I was and what I was good at doing. Just be your self. And smile.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to this company?   1 Answer