Taco Bell Interview Questions in Irvine, CA | Glassdoor

2.3

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

A lot of positions at Taco Bell are contract positions. I was recruited through Staffmark. First you meet with Jennifer at her office in Santa Ana or sometimes she'll schedule at the Taco Bell corporate office . She is extremely personable and sweet, makes the interview more like a coffee with a friend. You will the have a second interview set up. Mine was a few days after but others had it same day. I met two coworkers on my team and then two bosses right after. Interview easy, basic. About two weeks later I was offered the job!

Service Champion/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Asked what working at Taco Bell meant to me and how I would follow Taco Bell’s policies. Great interview. Was very easy. The process is one on one. Just act like you would act With your potential boss or employer

Interview Questions

• What does service mean to you   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA).

Interview

very easy and smooth non technical . just talk abut you experience and show that you are eager to get the job . its a help desk job there is a very high turnover rate they will hire anyone

Interview Questions

• how to make a peanut butter sandwich   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

4 days after I applied online, I had a 20-30 minute screening call with a recruiter. It was easy, consisting of a walk through of your background and experience. 5 days later, I had another 20-30 minute call with the hiring manager. This was similar to the screening call. 6 days later, I attended a lengthy in-person interview at the Google-like Irvine HQ. It was a 3-hour long interview with six 30-minute meetings with various directors and managers. It wasn't difficult. Most of the interviewers were improvising or didn't have anything prepared at all. This is apparently called a "conversational"-style interview. 23 days after I applied online, I got a call from the recruiter telling me that I didn't get the position. Overall, it wasn't a difficult interview and it was a mediocre experience. I guess one good to come out of the experience was that I got a gift card out of it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very conversational and friendly. Acted like I already had the job and the interview was basically an introduction to the team. However, they didn’t answer any of my follow up emails and eventually rejected me through the online system. Very friendly like I got the job, then nothing for 2 months, then rejection like I was any other candidate. Not friendly at all in the end.

Interview Questions

• No questions, just a tour of the corporate offices to meet the team.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA).

Interview

The process took a long time, and i had to interview with a lot of people. This was several years ago and the process seems to have changed in the last year or so

Interview Questions

• How many yellow school buses are in the US, and you can't use the internet   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Really positive. Each person I dealt with was professional and made me feel like the cared about the company as well as prospective employees. The recruiters were great at communicating expectations for the process, which made the experience more enjoyable on my end, because I knew what to expect. It was made up of around 4-5 interviews either on the phone or in person.

Interview Questions

• What books are you currently reading?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, firm offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Really nice guy interviewed me and asked behavioral questions. Was alumni from my current mba program so we had that connection. Wasn't that keen on actually getting the job so that may color some of my impressions

Taco Bell Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was called in by the manager the day before to come in for an interview. Came in around 5 o'clock and asked for the manager and I waited at table. He came and I gave him a copy of my resume and my school schedule. He looked over the resume and seemed content with what he read. He said that he usually gives extensive interviews (he had the interview cards ready to go) but decided that I seemed to be a good candidate and gave me the job on the spot! :D He then told me about what the job requires and what he expected from me. I start in a couple days.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The whole process from start to finish was very well done. HR was very informative upfront about the role, the dynamics of the department and the compensation structure. Everything was well coordinated and organized. I started with a pre-screen call with HR, then moved to an in-person interview, met with HR and two people from the team. Everyone was great and very informative through the process. HR was quite responsive in getting back to me within a couple of days to tell let me know the status of my candidacy. What was really great as well, is that not only did HR get back to me, but they personally called me to let me know their decision versus just sending an email. And lastly, this is the only time in my seasoned career that an organization provided me with a "Thank you" card and gift during the interview process for my time and consideration of them as a potential employer.

Interview Questions

• All the basic questions about experience and how it fits within their organization.
      As well as favorite food item and why Taco Bell.   Answer Question