Taco Bell Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Bell Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2017

2.0

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Super easy, was a store employee, and they allowed me to move up into management without even interviewing, however not good as anybody who somewhat eorks can easily get the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Manager Interview

Interview

It was a basic interview lasted about 30 minutes, asked a range of questions on how I worked with people, have I been around food etc. I I had transportation

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

The manager was kind. The interview process was smooth. The manager was patient. The culture was positive. The other workers were nice kids. I liked the interview process with Taco Bell and I am trying to meet the minimum requirements to fill this box with at least 30 words, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Akron, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

rushed and very little content. Interviewer was more interested in talking about the store than asking questions about me. Wanted to hire me on the spot which told me they have very little interest other than hiring as many people as they can and let the weaker recruits fail away.

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Carmel, IN) in July 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by phone and asked very general questions. Called in for an interview and met with the area supervisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Richmond, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

Met recruiter at job fair, was referred to web site to complete online application and self assessment. Open informational meeting with manager to explain job duties and responsibilities then decision will be made for formal interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

i was interviewed by the current magager. She asked behavorial questions like "tell me about a time when" and "if I asked your friends what would they say about you". Interviewer was professional, but I didn't get the vibe from her that she really liked the job. The specific branch has had quite a few problems recently with turnover so that may have been a reason.

Interview Questions

A better offer came my way

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

Phone interview with IT recruiter. Lasted 20 minutes. Followed with phone interview with Hiring Manager another day. That lasted 30 minutes. 1:1 in person interviews with three senior managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate salary. Be reasonable

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell in April 2009.

Interview

The RGM interviewed me, asked me some general questions about Taco Bell I filled out a survey..I had to interview with the Director of Training to be hired straight to managment after I interviewed with him they ran a background check, drug test, credit report and then they hired me.

Interview Questions

• Stuff about profit and loss, and standards they use for food prep.   Answer Question