Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Orlando, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

First I was screened by phone. I was told to expect a call from an area manager. Had a second phone interview with an area manager. Was scheduled for an interview with a general manager who was not there. Had another interview with a general manager. Sent to yet another interview with an area coach. Went to yet another interview with an area coach. Very confusing interview process - HR continued to follow up consistently area managers seemed to not know what was going on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Apopka, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Well I had two phone interviews one on Skype. Mostly basic manager questions. Then was set up to interview with area manager which was easy and laid back. He told me he really liked me but I was needed in different area not his so I would interview with another area manager. Which I went to meet but had to call email the first lady I talked to to get it set up since I did not hear back from, so she set it up. I went and was asked if I had to would I start at a lower position making 1000,s less if I had to. That was not even cool. Then told I would be set up with regional manager, since he liked me we move on to the next interview. Which was never set up even after I sent another email to remind them was told I call someone to remind them and nothing. So 4 interviews and nothing not even a sorry we decided to go a different route. Very unprofessional and waste of time and gas. Which I drove 50 miles one way for both interviews, which when you don't have income is not easy.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? How would you deal with an angry guest? No hard questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Gurnee, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

First I interviewed with the Regional Manager because the Area Coach (District Manager) was on vacation. She was very thorough with the job parameters. She did an excellent job of going over the benefits. Was smooth conversation. Very easy to talk with. Talked about the ability to move forward with the company if wanted.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience. told them about my 19 years at the one company and my changing and evolving roles there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online- immediate follow up from a Recruiter
    Interviewed with District Manager
    Interviewed with a Corporate Rep

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your currrent employer   1 Answer