Taco Bell Shift Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 24, 2017

1.5

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell in January 2017.

Interview

I went in for an interview two days after filling the application out. It llasted for about 30 minutes. Everything was very straight forward and the manager and I had a very good conversation. Waiting to sign off on background check and get called to start.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with angry customers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

It was in fact very easy, go to the store, apply and talk to the general manager, then you get an interview with the Area coach and if everything went good, they will hire you on the spot.

Interview Questions

• If you like interacting with people   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Decatur, GA).

Interview

Applied online at snagajob.com for one location and was called by another to come in for an interview the same day (it was a Sunday) told them I would be there asap when I got there I sat for about 5mins. 1st assistant manager came out didn't really ask any questions he was so impressed by my resume that he hired me on the spot he just wanted to know about my past work experience as it relates to what I did but that's it said I would start a week later when my uniform comes in

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience. Not a lot of Q and A   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick easy interview. Show up with pants and a shirt. No tie required. No drug test. Questions are easy to answer just make sure to pay attention. Interview should be 30 mins long. Be ready to do paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in fast food?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

fill out application online, get a call to set up the interview, call you into the restaurant and basically sit at one of the dining tables. pretty informal to me.

Interview Questions

• call you into restaurant and sit you at table. Ask basic questions about experience, have you ever managed in fast food industry and things like that and when can you start   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Mobile, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

No interview, hired on the spot as they were so short of staff. Wasn't asked any questions about anything to do with me or background or anything. Didn't start me on management wage though, was started on minimum

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Chandler, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview is very easy thy basically jut want to get to know you. I don't know about shift manager interviews because I was promoted from a team member within the company. I'm sure they just want to make sure you have manager experience anywhere and are able to work the hours they are looking for. It's nothing to be worried about, questions don't get tricky they're usually very straight forward so no ncessary prep, just walk in confident.

Interview Questions

• What type of music do you like   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Sometimes u dont always get the position you want but just take what they give you and show them that you are willing and able to work your way up

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I ended up getting a team member position instead of shift manager but I am going to show them that I deserve it

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Interview was easy and they did ask some mathmatical questions. They also asked some common sense. They would like to know your availabilty. You dont need to have any specail needs

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2014.

Interview

The process was very basic. They asked normal questions such as why should they hire me, where have I worked in the past, what is my experience, describe a situation.... ect.