Taco Bell Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Bell Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Dallas, GA).

Interview

The interview was very standard. They asked for strengths, weaknesses, and why you are right for the job. It wasn't stressful or hard and they are not expecting much from the people they interview. They understand that most of the people applying for this job are teenagers who are looking for a first job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
    What are your weaknesses?
    Why are you a good fit for this job?
    Tell me about yourself?
    Have you had any previous experience?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Smooth and easy. Manger just asked what was my previous work and what I'm doing on it. Question is very easy and he makes me feel very comfortable. Day one interviewed next day I went back get my schedules he put me on the system and third day I started my work.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2016.

Interview

Seems like a lengthy process and multiple interviews. Possibly due to which position applying for as there was multiple openings. It isnt a quick your hired same day. I interviewed said hired. A week later Iam still waiting for scheduling paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Position and hours suited for me.
    I like this stores. Attitude very friendly and mature as a customer. This is reason I applied for a job.
    Pretty simple I from start of interview explained I was wanting to go somewhere in the company career wise. I dont want the position just to be a warm body behind a register/counter.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a week later to set up an interview. I arrived 10 minutes late to my interview because i got stuck at railroad tracks waiting for a train to pass (i called to let them know i was going to be late). I really think that made them not take me too seriously when i was interviewed. The women who was interviewing me was one of the managers and she asked me situational questions and asked me to tell her about myself , in which I talked about my work experience and years in customer service. She asked me how i would handle a rude customer and i said i would keep calm and ask them if i could do anything to make them feel better.
    She then asked me the same question again and said what if they kept using profanity then what? And i said if i couldnt de-escalate it myself id get a manager.
    Next she asked me again to tell more about myself, which threw me off but i answered the best i could. She asked if i had any questions and i said none that i can think of at this time and she seemed to not like that answer and told me to ask anything i want.
    She told me she would call me in about a week to let me know if i got it, but i honestly don't think i did based on her body language.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a rude customer who kept using profanity?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I showed up for interview and was given application then asked a few questions after done filling out the application. She said she'd let me know by the end of the week if I am hired or not.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back the next day. The interview was two days later and I got hired on the spot - most of it was paperwork/orientation. I explained that I can't work on certain days and they were understanding and worked my schedule around it. Hiring manager was incredibly nice!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cocoa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Cocoa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

It was an open interview so it was really convenient, the lady working asked very simple questions and was super bright and open; comfortable with her job. She seemed very pleased with how I was but It seemed it was a when you come in you get in line deal, a lot of people were cutting and they noticed that.

Interview Questions

• Name, what hours can you work, age, past work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I had previously worked there before so i was hired on the spot. Manager was very friendly and asked basic questions. Also gave me my uniform same day and Ibwas ready to start 2 days after.

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Folsom, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a few days later to ask if I was still interested and to schedule an interview. The interview was scheduled in the early morning. The interview was fairly laid back and not too difficult.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell in March 2016.

Interview

Very short, not many questions asked. Did not get the job despite it being part time and I was a high school student. It was even during a time when they said they were hiring.