Taco Bell Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 19, 2017

1.7

83 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bullhead City, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Bullhead City, AZ).

Interview

It was quick he asked a couple of question I asked him questions about how things were ran and he told me he would call me on Monday he had a couple of other interviews

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Sandy, OR) in August 2017.

Interview

I send in a resume online got a call saying a had an I review the next day, and he told me I either put in the wrong answer or missed some questions, and told me I had the job

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell in June 2017.

Interview

I learn fast ive worked at other fast paced jobs and had a good out come from that bit want a new job to experience a new group of people

Interview Questions

• Can u keep calm under extreme pressure   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

New manager held a group interview that consisted of assembling Legos. While this was fine in seeing if you could work well in a team, there was no follow up second interview to see if you personally were a right fit for the job.
    Never asked about prior experience, automatically assuming you had if you did well during the group interview and throw you into full-time hours with no training.

Interview Questions

• Can you assemble legos with a group of strangers   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Greenville, MS) in May 2017.

Interview

Very short the interview basically was telling me about the job an about how much can I apply like helping and they was telling me about the hiring process and my level of work mostly how to come professional to the orientation to get the job basically

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to work more hours   1 Answer
    • Have I ever worked before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I interviewed at Taco Bell (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

Really easy interview asking super basic questions. I was pretty well prepared for it and was able to answer every question asked. Just had a basic 1 on 1 interview.

Anonymous Employee in Tolleson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Tolleson, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I went in, sat down, and waited for my interviewer. She came in right on time and instead of asking what's your greatest weakness and all those basic questions she got straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation ?   2 Answers
    • What hours are you available ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Dallas, GA).

Interview

The interview was very standard. They asked for strengths, weaknesses, and why you are right for the job. It wasn't stressful or hard and they are not expecting much from the people they interview. They understand that most of the people applying for this job are teenagers who are looking for a first job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Why are you a good fit for this job?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Have you had any previous experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Smooth and easy. Manger just asked what was my previous work and what I'm doing on it. Question is very easy and he makes me feel very comfortable. Day one interviewed next day I went back get my schedules he put me on the system and third day I started my work.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taco Bell in October 2016.

Interview

Seems like a lengthy process and multiple interviews. Possibly due to which position applying for as there was multiple openings. It isnt a quick your hired same day. I interviewed said hired. A week later Iam still waiting for scheduling paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Position and hours suited for me.
    I like this stores. Attitude very friendly and mature as a customer. This is reason I applied for a job.
    Pretty simple I from start of interview explained I was wanting to go somewhere in the company career wise. I dont want the position just to be a warm body behind a register/counter.