Taco Bell Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2017

1.7

89 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

They called me to come into the store for an interview, a day after applying. The interview was unprofessional and rushed. Didn't really get asked many questions either, mainly just focused on availability. 2 days after the interview they contacted me back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Bell

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through snagajob. I was asked to interview about a week later. Interview was quite easy. My interview was about ten minutes long. Just be prepared in advance and you should do fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Deerfield, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Asked to sit down in the dining area. Waited for 10 mins then moved to another seat and was asked the questions then was told I’d get a call in a week

Anonymous Employee in Bullhead City, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Bullhead City, AZ).

Interview

It was quick he asked a couple of question I asked him questions about how things were ran and he told me he would call me on Monday he had a couple of other interviews

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Sandy, OR) in August 2017.

Interview

I send in a resume online got a call saying a had an I review the next day, and he told me I either put in the wrong answer or missed some questions, and told me I had the job

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell in June 2017.

Interview

I learn fast ive worked at other fast paced jobs and had a good out come from that bit want a new job to experience a new group of people

Interview Questions

• Can u keep calm under extreme pressure   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

New manager held a group interview that consisted of assembling Legos. While this was fine in seeing if you could work well in a team, there was no follow up second interview to see if you personally were a right fit for the job.
    Never asked about prior experience, automatically assuming you had if you did well during the group interview and throw you into full-time hours with no training.

Interview Questions

• Can you assemble legos with a group of strangers   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Greenville, MS) in May 2017.

Interview

Very short the interview basically was telling me about the job an about how much can I apply like helping and they was telling me about the hiring process and my level of work mostly how to come professional to the orientation to get the job basically

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to work more hours   1 Answer
    • Have I ever worked before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I interviewed at Taco Bell (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

Really easy interview asking super basic questions. I was pretty well prepared for it and was able to answer every question asked. Just had a basic 1 on 1 interview.

Anonymous Employee in Tolleson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Tolleson, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I went in, sat down, and waited for my interviewer. She came in right on time and instead of asking what's your greatest weakness and all those basic questions she got straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation ?   2 Answers
    • What hours are you available ?   1 Answer