Taco Cabana Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Cabana Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Cabana (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

So easy i was hired on the spot and asked to come in the next week by willam the question were very easy i honestly think everyone gets hired as fast as i did

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Taco Cabana

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taco Cabana (Arlington, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

their isn't a applicatio online. Basically you call in and ask if they are hiring. there is a little form you fill out online telling them your SSN and address. Afterwards you call to make a time for an interview. Once you get the interview they give you a paper application you fill out. The hiring manager will then come talk to you to see if your availablity fits what their looking for. If so you make another apointment to fill out all the basic paper work. Not long after that you start your firsst day. The hiring process is pretty straight forward and easy.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Cabana.

Interview

I wasn't given a formal interview. Filled out pre hiring screening online and got a call literally ten minutes later from AGM to come fill out full application in person. came and filled it out, GM read it then in person, and was just like 'okay youre hired'. I think it was a matter of availability, and they were currently short staffed

Negotiation

i asked for 8.25, was given 8 an hour starting. other employees that had been there for 1 year+ were at like 7.25 so negotiation heavily influenced by what you ask for

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Cabana.

Interview

The hiring process is very simple. No need to worry. Come organized with your resume and application. The managers will gladly walk you through the paper work. No need to worry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a set schedule.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Cabana (San Antonio, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I was hired by the former GM. The questions were basic, but still enough to gauge someone's skills. Pleasant manner througout, but felt rushed into accepting the job. Although I was happy, it was easier than I expected so I didn't feel it was a challenge for me.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do after high school?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Cabana (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Take a test online, you pass they call for interview. Then you get called in to start. They hand you your uniform, sign some forms for tax purposes and show you around and train you on what needs to be done.

Interview Questions

• Can you do what you apply for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Cabana (Lewisville, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

First i had to go online and apply, then if you were qualified you call the store. I called the store, set up an interview and then i was hired. Pretty average questions like: what made you chose this company, how experienced you are in this field, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Cabana (Austin, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Well we sat for atleast an hour going over the procedures of hiring an signed salary papers, then the amount of hours an days i could work. Showed me around the restaurant an provides me with breif safety rules. Overall interview was ok.

Interview Questions

• How are you with Customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Balch Springs, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Cabana (Balch Springs, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

I had a very short interview because I knew I had the job most of it was just a tour of the store were I would be working at and little stuff like that got to try to food also that day for free it was really good too. I love our general manager she was the best and sweetest.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever work a fast food restaurant   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Cabana (Houston, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

we talked about the company whats avaible. what kind of person i am. what i am lookin for in a job. my goals in life.

Interview Questions

• What positon have you been in that you didnt get along with your coworkers?   Answer Question