Taco John's International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco John's International Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco John's International (Rapid City, SD).

Interview

The first interview is with the store manager, she comes off as nice depending, asks a few questions about you and your past job history. Then decides if you'll get the 2nd interview and he the general manager is very intimidating but nice.

Interview Questions

• Why'd you quit your last job?   1 Answer
    • What made you decide to apply at taco johns?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Taco John's International (Paducah, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

I went in and asked to speak with a manager. Was interviewed by the General Manager. It was an easy and laid back interview and I didn't feel interrogated. The General Manager was very nice and you can tell that he is very involved with all of the work that goes on.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work weekends?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taco John's International.

Interview

Interview was easy and inside the restaurant. First interview was with the manager and got called for second one with the assistant manager. Very easy going, I suggest you are an outgoing person for this position considering that beginners start with cashiering and talking to customers.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concordia, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco John's International (Concordia, KS).

Interview

Very basic review of past work experience and introduction to the company. Was a very simple an easy process. Was interviewed by the assistant manager of the store who was very honest and straight forward. This is a great start for any Hitachi or college students who need a great work experience.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in the food service industry   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taco John's International (Tacoma, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty easy interview. I didn't have it with the store manager but with human resources. She asked me questions to make sure i knew what I was getting into.

Interview Questions

• You know you're going to have to stand for hours at a time.   Answer Question

Web Content Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Taco John's International.

Interview

Applied via resume on web posting. Received a call two days later in reference to resume from HR Manager. I returned her call next day. After no response, I figured it was close to the weekend, I waited and called back late the following week. No response. I called one more time and sent an email. No response. It has been almost 8 weeks and Im wondering if this is how they treat their employees as well. It would be nice to know that the position has closed or 'something'.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Taco John's International (Cheyenne, WY) in November 2014.

Interview

Long and drawn out with weeks going by in between rounds. No final communication after final interview when the hiring manager left the organization. The process started with a phone interview with the recruiter and then in person interviews with 3 different individuals with the organization.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment in the supply chain world and how did that affect the organization?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taco John's International (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

You meet with the general manager at one of the tables in the lobby of the restaurant you are applying to. The interview was a very generic interview. Basically the typical couple questions about who you are as a person and how would you describe good team work sort of questions. Also, they ask about your availability and what days of the week can you work.

Interview Questions

• How would you be a good asset to Taco John's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco John's International (Overland Park, KS) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a Simple application process. Came for an interview the next day, and got offer the job after being asked fairly simple questions. Manager was very friendly during the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco John's International (Cedar Rapids, IA) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and didn't take very long at all. I was asked questions about myself and about the business. The person doing the interview was very keen on a good handshake.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we've lasted this long as a business?   Answer Question