Take Care Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Take Care Health Interview Questions

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Take Care Health.

Interview

Interview attire was formal business. I believe most of their fitness centers are in corporate buildings if not all of them. I was greeted at the lobby and brought up to a conference room. There, I was interviewed by the Site Manager and the liason for their corporate partner together. The interview was fairly friendly and casual. They asked about prev previous experiences/training/education and how I felt about their program after it was described to me. After an overall positive conversation, I was given a tour of the facility and shown out to the lobby with the typical, "Thanks and we'll contact you when we've made a decision."

Interview Questions

• What previous experiences do you think will help contribute to our program?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Take Care Health.

Interview

had a phone interview with HR. Asked a lot of questions. Was on the phone fir almost one hour. She then told me the salary and that a manager will call me in s week time to schedule another interview. Had an interview with the manager and got the job

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Take Care Health (Brentwood, TN).

Interview

Probably one of the most organized and painless interview and hiring process I've had. Communication was great and follow through was as well. I interviewed via phone and then in person and each was very pleasant and I was treated kindly and respectfully.

Interview Questions

• I really do not recall any difficult or unexpected questions. As stated above it was smooth sailing and the people who I spoke to were terrific.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Took about 3 minutes. Initial offer was pretty good. Asked for a bit more. We compromised and met half-way.

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Take Care Health (Cleveland, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Very good. First had a phone interview and was informed of the pay, benefits, schedule, etc. Given opportunity to ask as many questions as I wanted. Interviewer was very nice, very helpful. He gave NO misleading information. He invited me to attend a free CEU presentation being offered the following week in my area. He informed me that area market managers would be present and it would look good for me if I attended so that I could meet them. He said that would increase my chances of getting hired for the position. I was still working at my old job and not sure I wanted to go after work, drive 45 minutes for a CEU presentation but glad I did as I'm sure meeting the manager and displaying my eagerness for the position definitely helped me land the position! She remembered me approx 1 month later when she called to offer the job.

Interview Questions

• Why I am chose to apply for a retail clinic position   1 Answer

Registar Interview

Interview

Hiring process was quite easy, i was already working within the company walgreen's so i was just promoted within. I first started off as a PRN since they had 2 employee out on medical leave, then once they return they needed extra help so I stayed on broad.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Take Care Health.

Interview

Behavioral interview process utilized. Initially applied online. Subseqent call back from HR. Followed by face to face interview by manager. Credentially by credentially specialist. Straight forward process. Typical application process completed.

Negotiation

none

On Call Group Fitness Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Take Care Health (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

-Applied online
    -A few months later received an email to set up a phone interview
    -Phone Interviewed with assistant manager
    -Called back to set up in person and audition
    -Arrived for in person interview plus short yoga audition
    -Called back and received an offer letter
    -Completed background check and drug screen (outside agency)
    -About 10 days later received a call back that my hiring was complete
    -Received a schedule of classes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, flat rate for classes.

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Take Care Health (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

Email communiciation with recruiter. 30 minute phone interview with recruiter. 60 minute in-person interview with Market Manager.

Interview Questions

• They follow a standard interview questionnaire. They did ask specific dosing for amoxicillin in kids and they require you to state you would test for strep with the rapid antigen test, and not give a viral pharyngitis an antibiotic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a standard metric that considered degree, years worked as a RN, years worked as an NP, and any previous experience with the company. There is no negotiation.

Health Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Take Care Health (Tampa, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume to job posting board, completed 2 phone interviews then a face to face, was offered position immediately following the in person interview.

Negotiation

I was unemployed for 4 months and needed a job, because the benefits were also so great did not negotiate.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Take Care Health.

Interview

Interview process was very positive. Interviewed by regional manager and it was an easy decision to accept the position in that this person was to be my supervisor. Also,k the corporate staff made the paperwork and new employee experience as painless as possible. All calls returned promptly and everyone was willing to help.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult person you have ever worked with/for and why?   Answer Question