Take-Two Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Take-Two Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.8

Front Desk Reception Interview

Interview

I applied to the NY office online and received an email response a few days later. A date and time was set up to contact me for a phone interview.

Unfortunately, the interview never took place as I didn't get a call back. I later replied to the meeting confirmation email asking if we were going to chat and again I got no response. This is very unprofessional behavior and it's a poor reflection of the company they represent.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Spoke to the hiring manager over the phone and then was brought onsite to interview with the team. Overall I was pleased with how the onsite interview was conducted by the team.

HR communication is very poor. I was given misleading messages from HR. No rejection letter or feedback after multiple attempts to reach out to them.

Interview Questions

• General Questions from HR like why do you want to work here?
      Describe how you handles a stressful situation at work etc?
      The the rest were your typical System Admin questions about System infrustructure.
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who setup the initial interview. The first call was just getting some background info. After that it got progressively worse. The next interviewer was 15 minutes late to a 30 minute interview, the one after that was scheduled for 1 hour and they never called.

Interview Questions

• What kind of tools have you used for Project Management?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Take-Two (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Actually, the Interview process was very professional. You get a call from HR for a phone screen, then you get set up for an interview which last about an hour or two with the whole team. Everyone is really nice and they really do a great job in selling the company and the job. Makes you want to work with them! Unfortunately, right after that, it goes down hill. You can follow up many times and get ZERO responses. No transparency from HR , no rejection. I even found out another job I applied for was still not filled after I got rejected. Interviewed twice for 2 different roles.. not good.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Was the main question. Would you be comfortable (insert task)..   Answer Question

Procurement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Take-Two in April 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR, then another one the following day with the hiring manager. That was followed by an in-person at their offices. I was supposed to meet with 5 people, but only 3 were available. The interviews had something of a hostile air to them, as if they were trying to trip me up. Also two of the people mentioned how T-2 was a difficult place to work.

Legal Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Take-Two.

Interview

Unprofessional HR. Followed up with email after interview, and would appreciate an honest reply. Right after the interview, HR updated on Job Portal my unsuccessful status. But when contacted, HR said they are considering my application and will even revert back to me. Which didn't happen at all. Totally hypocritical!

Interview Questions

• Expect a lot of personal questions. Especially if you are a woman, planning to have kids some day.   Answer Question