Takeda Pharmaceuticals Associate Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Director

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Associate Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (San Diego, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Full day of rotating interviewers with a presentation in the morning. We went out for dinner the night before. one on one with the hiring manger who was very nice and kept things light.

Interview Questions

• Experience regarding my cv. People from all departments had a chance to interview me and asked a variety of different questions, mostly related to the position itself.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Initial phone call with HR, followed by call with hiring manager, and then for final round, was invited on-site (Cambridge, MA). The on-site visit lasted for about 6 hrs, and included me providing a presentation, in addition to multiple 1-on-1 interviews.

By far, one of the better experiences I've had. The coordination (including planning, scheduling my visit) was smooth. People I met were friendly, and I felt it the interviews were more of colleagues discussing state of industry, than grilling me.

Interview Questions

• Typical skills and knowledge-based questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online as an employee referral. 2 weeks later, a project colleague reached out to schedule a phone screen. 2 weeks later, the recruiter reached out to schedule a phone screen (I know, a bit backwards). The following week traveled to have F2F with same colleague and hiring manager, and additionally, phone screen with hiring manager's manager.

Never heard back on the outcome. Also interview expense reimbursement is very slow and mine is still ongoing.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was almost all day from 8am-2pm. I met with eight people. I appreciated the care that went into the interview process. It shows that they are discerning and are looking for a good fit.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Lexington, MA) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very organized from start to finish. They arranged all of the travel for me and sent an agenda with interviewer list ahead of time so it helped me research their background. At the end of each interview, everyone gave me a gracious thank you. Everyone seemed invested in finding the right member for their team. I was very happy with the experience. I also had to do a group presentation but everyone was supportive and interested in the topic so I felt comfortable in what I was presenting.

Interview Questions

• No curveball questions! They want you to walk you through your resume, they will want to dive deeper into specific experiences you've lifted and they may ask you how to handle negative situations, what is your collaboration style and also what you might expect will be the most difficult part of this job.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Structured and efficient process. Began with 10-15 min phone interview with HR then invited to face to face interview 2 weeks later. Interviewed with the hiring manager and his line manager, each 20-30min. An interactive session that it very useful for both sides to find out about each other. Job description is generally generic, as a reference at most.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important things to do when facing product development strategy change?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The company is generous so keep it simple from your end.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Zürich (Switzerland)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round: screening by HR, including questions about expected salary level
    Second round: 1-1 with hiring manager, going through the CV
    Third (final) round: series of six 1-1 interviews at their headquarters in Zurich, if which 2 with HR and the rest with management

Approx 3 months end-to-end process, including Christmas period.

Interview Questions

• About the CV, cases where I managed large stakeholder groups, opinions on how to best run processes in scope   Answer Question