Takeda Pharmaceuticals Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

2.5

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

very efficient, fast, good recruiting process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fair

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the HR folllowed by phone interview with the hiring manager and an on site interview. Before the face to face interview, I was aked to provide 7 references on Checkster.
    Although the job location was in Cambridge, MA, the interview was in Illinois and I was not informed that the onsite interview would be in Illinois until I got my travel itinerary. I also git stuck at the airport and Takeda didn't provide a hotel room nor fiod. It was a total waste of time.

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

Met with three individuals in the department over lunch to discuss the role, the team, the goals and the business strategy and company potential. Had done work with the team in the past, so it was not a typical interview as we had a relationship already from a prior engagement. It was informative and gave me good insight as to the company and how my role would fit in. Discussed career development.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I had an HR phone screen then an in-person interview with the hiring manager. Both interviews were very positive. Then I was GHOSTED! HR set-up follow-up calls and then didn't show up. This happened repeatedly. Totally unprofessional.